Beat up clones

Jjlow

What’s up guys..
Soooo, I had some really nice looking clones transplanted into coco last week, AC went out, they cooked for a few days(around 100 degrees) dried out at one point, after rehydrating them and getting temps under control they are still alive, just a little beat up looking. Looking like they will pu;l through, my question for you experienced growers, even if they bounce back will they return to their full potential in flower? You guys ever notice any irreversible damage after an incident early on?

Thanks !!
Jj

hey @Jjlow i don't see why they wouldn't if you have had luck to make them bounce back. any pics?
Also, the link in you signature is not working. You might wanna update that.

Another coco nightmare story soil is way easier and tastes better in the end some food for thought.
I have nothing against coco but I hear more bad stories then good :laugh:

If they bounce back and if you can try to keep their environment from getting into extremes periodically, then they will very likely live a healthy life. The cannabis plant is so resilient and usually laughs in the face of stresses, sometimes tho stresses later in the plants life can cause a gender flip (herming) in less stable genetics

:Namaste::passitleft:

@r0am1ng st0ner every growing method has its pros and cons. I don't think coco is hard or a nightmare. the comment did made me laugh though. i'm sure if you try it you'll do good!!
Coco does need to get feed few times a day to keep the coco nice and moist.

@r0am1ng st0ner every growing method has its pros and cons. I don't think coco is hard or a nightmare. the comment did made me laugh though. i'm sure if you try it you'll do good!!
Coco does need to get feed few times a day to keep the coco nice and moist.
Oh I agree all methods have their own unique advantages, I may do okay at coco but I would need to figure out some way to drain all this water I am putting into the pots cause I am indoor. It would just be something else to research and learn, for solid media I am just loving ProMix HP so still not soil but I also love the simplicity of it; I do not even ph anything that goes into it so that is nice that is its advantage :Namaste:

indeed, i like pm-hp as well. I like the fact that it has mycoryza in it which helps the root system troumendasly. However, from reading inthe sheds threads i have read that the ph of it can fluxuate and doing slurry tests is a good way of keeping a eye on it. It does depend on your nutrients though.

for coco a 3 dollars catch can would fix that problem. :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom