E-Z Clone

Jimi Garcia

I've recently started some clones in an ezcloner and have never used one before. They come with next to no information on use and I've done a search here but there doesn't seem to be much about them yet. I search the manufacturers site and they have a pdf but after repeatedly trying to download it i give up. So why not start a thread me thinks. Any of you experienced ezcloners could post your opinions of them and any tips you might have and I'll post my experiences with mine. If we do this we'll have a little data base. Ya Think?

I have a 60 with 35 clones in it. It was a piece of cake to assemble and hopefully it will live up to its name. I made the clones without gell (its an hour one way to get it) and just used a sharp knife to scar the outside of the stem. Today is the 4th day and they are looking happy. Well thats the extent of my knowledge about exclone.

ezclone.JPG

I've heard that the water pump is cheaply made and heats the water thus causing some people problems. I have mine sitting on linoleum over a concrete basement floor so I'm hoping that will help keep the temp down. The room temp stays at 80 and in the high 50's for humidity. Has anyone encounterd this problem?

well i can view the pdf file just fine. if you want me to email it you or type out a particular part you are looking for, id be happy to do so, just let me know.

I would be interested to see the results that you get from that cloner! I seen that in an add and almost bought that model. They only give you a PDF file for instructions? there should be some website with its own forum about cloning with that unit.

BBD

Back
Top Bottom