I need help cloning

I'm not sure of the pump size. but i did move the clone to the corner so its not getting hit so hard and i have the 45 degree cut facing the corner so its not getting hit straight on the inside part. by being in the corner its also a lot less water hitting it hard its just a nice mist soft mist now.
So by recutting the end of the clone does it start the cloning process all over?

i think if your cutting above the area that was getting wet then yest it would be restarting the whole process but is the cutting in good enough shape to cut again?
how many days has it been so far?

ok so i gave up on my ezcloner. i just took the cutting out dipped it in some hormone powder and put it in some soil. Im just gonna cross my fingers and see how it goes. I'm sure it was gonna die in the cloner so i thought i would just try something new. all i know is I'm selling this ezcloner it don't work for me.

i had my og kush cuttings in my bubble cloner for 17-18 days before roots showed
sometimes you gotta wait if the plant aint dead it has a chance
and its still alive if its feeding off the leaves you left on the cutting

Yeah i know, but i ran out of patience on this ezcloner. I also had a cutting from one of my chili plants i was trying to clone and it was in there for a month a never took root. It has to be my water or something. Maybe i'll try later with some RO water. We live off well water so maybe there is something in it thats not good for cloning. I think I'm just gonna try the rock wool thing next tho. It doesn't use any electricity for that. My electric bill is crazy as it is without all these lil things running anyways.

Questions rock wool is a form of insulation can u just buy some insulation and use it. It would come out cheaper and you would get a lot more.

rockwool is spun rock
its literally made of rock
its not insulation and if you use rockwool make sure to soak it in phed water of 5.5 for at least 24 hrs before you use it

the reason you do it is because of the ph of the rockwool
The best rockwool is produced from basaltic rock which has a mineral balance that is inert and non-reactive however rockwool can contain high proportions of metals and may be slightly reactive to the nutrient solution. Be aware that rockwool naturally has a high pH (around 8.0) so you need to get your rockwool from a hydro shop. Although, you can neutralise any high pH by soaking your rockwool in water that you have adjusted to pH 5.5

yes people clone in dirt
why not use rooting plugs like rapid rooter?
I wouldn't give up on the cloner once you figure out whats wrong itll be hard to miss

yes you can get them at a hydro store
id be surprised if they didn't have a rooting plug
rooting plugs don't usually have to be ph'd just wet em and go

so you put the rockwool in the 5.5 phed water for at least a couple hrs shook out the excess water then put the cuttings in after you
put the rooting hormone on them?

:thumb:
just make sure the rockwool doesn't dry out completely but don't leave it saturated
just wet it when it dries out you might want to mist it a couple to a few times a day and leave it under a humidity dome
not forgetting to let it get some air exchange at least a couple times a day

Back
Top Bottom