Using ezcloner for hydro

yes u can def use it but once roots hit res take the sprayers out and just put couple large airstones in there to make it DWC. But if u are struggling to get cuts from it then u might struggle to get a plant out of it.

Aero cloning is super simple so id be interested to hear how ur cuts failed, maybe i can help u.

i really don't know why i can't get it to work. maybe cause I'm not using clonex i use a powder hormone instead. cause i do my cuttings under water to make sure no air gets in scrape one side cut at 45 everything is cleaned with alcohol use tap water thats about it

u dont need to use any rooting hormone at all to get cuts to root. how long were they in there? did u have humidity dome? was it just plain water? what was water temps? was sprayers on 24/7? How big were cuts? Did u place cuts in water after taking cut? U dont need to scrape stem neither. i have a cutting tutorial in my current journal. check it out. im using rockwool but the technique applies to cloners too. they are the most reliable way to clone wen u have it figured out.

I HAD IT GOING ABOUT 2weeks changed water once water around 75 took cutting put it in water then cut again. cutting was about 6 inches it was just plain water from the tap(but i do have a water softener system don't know if it makes a difference) sprayer on 24/7 oh and no dome tried ph water but it just kept changing a lot so stopped doing that and just left it. maybe ill try the rock wool and put them in a dome that i have save on electric by not using the ezclone i can just sell it

Happy Tokerday there Joe :thumb:
sorry about the cloning once you figure it out youll be the clone king :thumb:

Ok this is what I'm gonna do tell if it sounds right cause this is what how I've been doing it. Right now I'm running my ezclone with water and bleach to sanitize it. Then I'm gonna cut a branch off my plant then put it in water then I'm gonna cut it again while its under water. then I'm gonna put it in the puck and set it in the ezclone. Hopefully it works. if I'm missing something let me know I'm not gonna clone till tomorrow morning.

sounds about right if your not using any rooting hormone
make sure the thing is on when you make your second cut and stick it in

20131217_191725_zpszwudjbp3.jpg
ok so this is what my clone looks like. i put it back in hoping i can save it. the other plant is my chili plant I'm trying to clone.
Should i cut off the yellow leaves or just leave it

its feeding off the leaf leave it be or its gonna look for food off another leaf

if anything you could trim the leaf back a bit so theres less
whats the word im looking for is it transpiration?

Back
Top Bottom