I need help cloning

Re: I need help cloning.

ok how this look?

20131219_104353_zpsqiktdpn0.jpg

looks great, also looks like your address on that box..... not sure how paranoid you are, but I would remove that.. just sayin.

Morning, looking good.

I would think about getting that cardboard box out of the clone box.....it could bring in mold or other diseases as it absorbs moisture in that location

Patience my friend,patience

Also I see people put their sprayers on a timer (4min off 1min on CAP N-1) , search Diy cycle timer modification any you can make one for less than $20,but I have seen 15 mins on 45 mins off work

Good luck
PS patience patience patience patience :peacetwo:

hey joe Merry Christmas to you and the family
I posted pics of my ogk cuttings last night and I got one from tonight and there is a noticeable difference but im gonna get through all my subbed journals first
so those ogk cuttings I have stated when I posted my pics has been in the bubble cloner for a good 17-18 day now its 18-19
one of those lol
but those were done with no clonex or rooting hormone only started adding hormex to the res about 8 days ago when I got more clonex
so I could take a chemdawg cutting
long story short those cutting that had no hormones or anything took till now to root
ill post pics tonight on my journal I did one from yesterday as I said so you can see the difference in a day once it gets going but until then you just gotta wait and be patient

Back
Top Bottom