Beautiful CBD dream in a 10 gallon

Jlac

this is my 4th grow. Used 5 gallon pots previously and push out shy of an lb. This year 10 gallon pot. Previously I trained to only have approx 16 main colas. This one I let keep more of the lower growth to see the difference. There are sooooo many limbs id love to get rid of but resisting. This is approx 4 feet tall and 3.5 wide which is very similar to my previous grows but this one just seems so chunky in comparison.
IMG-20200907-WA0018.jpeg

I'm nervous about trimming. Previous to this I either didn't have enough on my Christmas trees to matter or it was very uniform for trimming when I trained for big colas. This looks like much work to me. Although we all know the work pays off

I'm nervous about trimming. Previous to this I either didn't have enough on my Christmas trees to matter or it was very uniform for trimming when I trained for big colas. This looks like much work to me. Although we all know the work pays off
Yup, it's gonna be a lot of work. But the good news is that you can just harvest on Saturday and trim on Sunday with the TV on to watch football. That's what I usually do. It helps pass the time. And as we all know, A big harvest is boring as hell and we need something to help pass the time. In the end, it will be well worth time time spent to grow and harvest your plant. And if you are lucky, it will last you all the way till next summers harvest.

Back
Top Bottom