First Grow

Jlac

Hey guys. New medical user here. First grow ever and went with a blueberry/skunk auto.
I feel im doing well for myself so far but going by the packaging saying 3 month harvest and im on week 9 with only pre flowering i need to know if i should continue to be patient or worry.
20180714_092416.jpg
20180714_092443.jpg

Ok thank you very much. I needed some reassurance. I have been using an organic veg nutrient up untill this point but my last watering i flushed transplanted into bigger buckets and flooded with a 50 50 mix of the old nute mix and an organic bloom mix... Any advice?

Thank you Blew. Any suggestions on incorporating the bloom mix? Is it too soon where i dont see actual buds yet?
To be fair they look close bud.
Hey guys. New medical user here. First grow ever and went with a blueberry/skunk auto.
I feel im doing well for myself so far but going by the packaging saying 3 month harvest and im on week 9 with only pre flowering i need to know if i should continue to be patient or worry.
20180714_092416.jpg
20180714_092443.jpg
You can see where those node shoots are starting to bunch up and those fem sex parts poking out almost dead straight. As everyone else hear has said ignore the breeders times, too many variables to be included :D
Beautiful plants. You look like an ol' pro! Be patient. You can seldom rely on flowering time touted by the seed sellers. Outdoors, your at the mercy of the sun when it comes to timing.
Autoflowers flower when they ready not based on sunlight hours. Im sure @Bucudinkydow knows this, he just missed the fact youre growing autos just felt like I had to give you that information

20180714_101746_HDR.jpg
20180714_101803.jpg
20180714_101809.jpg
20180714_101811.jpg

These pics go

Topped early
Topped late
Never touched except pruning
Never touched except pruning
PERSONALLY I think ya real close so wouldnt hurt to start introducing a little bit of bloom nutes BUT I havent effed with autos before and I usually grow indoors so when I flip my lights to 12/12 I just do a hard switch of nutes. Both my calmag supplement and bloom nutes has a reasonable amount of N in it aswell though so either way probably not a feasible idea for you.
Just start tacking on a little bit. Start at quarter strength and just notch the veg nute down a tiny bit. The extra P and K may even encourage em to kick into gear quicker

To be fair they look close bud.

You can see where those node shoots are starting to bunch up and those fem sex parts poking out almost dead straight. As everyone else hear has said ignore the breeders times, too many variables to be included :D

Autoflowers flower when they ready not based on sunlight hours. Im sure @Bucudinkydow knows this, he just missed the fact youre growing autos just felt like I had to give you that information

Thanx. You're right. Skipped right over the "auto".

I was just trying to use common sense because there isnt much good information out there on autos.

I find autos to be effortless in comparison to photos...put them in a decent sized pot with some good soil and give them the best light possible (sun or indoor). Don't overfeed or overwater, but know they get thirsty in the last 2-3 weeks of flower. They will grow as big as they want, flower when they want, and finish when they are ready. Outside I don't prune or train...sunlight penetrates very well.

As far as adding bloom, I would go lightly every 2-3x watering. There looks to be enough soil to keep them fed till they finish..they look perfectly healthy right now, so don't rock the boat too much.

Just so you guys know what ive been doing with them. I grew them under t5 bulbs from seed in the ground 2 and germinated with paper towel 2. All four are similar not much diff there

No nutes till they had the first 3 sets of leaves then started weak solution every feeding every 3 days. Then moved them under a 1000w metal halloid? Light. The whole time 18 / 6 cycle.

Then when they hit 2 feet tall my wife nagged me enough to take them outside and they have been in natural since and they are at three feet.

I plan to set up my wooden shed as a grow room for flowering and drying with an inline fan and carbon filter to hide the smell from nosy neighbors

I really hope swotching back to the 1000w doesnt set them back after enjoying all that free sunlight and natural air.

If i can get away with it i will grow outside but im in a non private sub division. I dont care if people dont like it but i dont want them stolen

Oh how things change so fast. One of my plants the drainage clogged during a flush and i got a call to leave the house that i couldnt ignore

This happened saturday. I fixed it 2 hours later but it appears it was enough to severely damage the plant.
Is she a lost cause now? About 60% of it looks like this. Blackened edges spotty
20180716_092141.jpg
20180716_092115.jpg

Your plant looks large and healthy enough to weather the storm. The quick reaction is a bit alarming, however. If you have a fan of some kind, a gentle breeze will help dissipate the moisture. Also, make some holes in the medium from the top down. This will offer aeration to help relieve moisture. Take care to stay far enough away from the plant to avoid damage to major roots.

Back
Top Bottom