First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

Day 35 of flower. Sour candy got her first trim today and NL and critical mass got their second. Hopefully in the next few days they bulk up a bit! No more hermie issues to speak of since the one I found the other day. I really hope that was a one time thing... Pics in a few days

whats the difference between bananas and nuts...i had one plant with balls next to all the female flowers...now i got one with bananas in two of the female flowers...i'm sure no light is getting in my grow room...

miwa said:
whats the difference between bananas and nuts...i had one plant with balls next to all the female flowers...now i got one with bananas in two of the female flowers...i'm sure no light is getting in my grow room...

I'm not sure man.. Mine was just one little seed looking green thing that had 4 lines around it as if it was going to pop open at the center.. But either way, get rid of those bastards!!

Typically I cut mine down, cut all the fan leaves and the leaves in the buds get cut back to where the crystal ends. Then I cut the bud leaves back to the buds but I keep the crystal covered leaves. I then allow the buds to dry for 4-5 days at room temp then put them in jars that I open every day, take a big whiff and close them after a hour or two. You will notice a change in the smell and you can stop opening them every day, maybe every other day. This goes on for a couple of weeks and then you have semi cured smoke but you can now leave the jars sealed. Me, I just have to take a whiff every now and then anyway as I love the smell. In the initial dry I wait till the stems will break, not necessarily snap in two but break then put them in the jars.

Dr.RedWhite said:
Typically I cut mine down, cut all the fan leaves and the leaves in the buds get cut back to where the crystal ends. Then I cut the bud leaves back to the buds but I keep the crystal covered leaves. I then allow the buds to dry for 4-5 days at room temp then put them in jars that I open every day, take a big whiff and close them after a hour or two. You will notice a change in the smell and you can stop opening them every day, maybe every other day. This goes on for a couple of weeks and then you have semi cured smoke but you can now leave the jars sealed. Me, I just have to take a whiff every now and then anyway as I love the smell. In the initial dry I wait till the stems will break, not necessarily snap in two but break then put them in the jars.

Awesome this is for the most part what I had in mind anyhow. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom