First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

Actually sulpher is an essential nutrient. I have used various mollasses both "sulphered" and unsulphered with no noticable differences. I tend to not use more than 2 teaspoons per gallon also, your soil could get sticky if you use too much of it. I have used a tablespoon per gallon a couple of times and it makes for a really dark gallon of mix.

Yea I added a tbs and it looks like iced tea lol so dark.. Im only giving it to them probably 2 more times till harvest so I'm sure I'll be ok. My upper fan leaves on my critical were a bit yellow yesterday.. The buds use the fan leaves as a cushion for nutrient depletion so I'm assuming I need to feed her a bit more and upped the nutes a bit.

Dr.RedWhite said:
The main reason I use Mollasses is for the carbohydrate and calcium contenet. The "sugars" are what causes the buds to gain.

During my veg I went through a pretty bad calc def. because I didn't properly diagnose it till it was pretty bad so good to hear I wont need to be dealing with that again

Lately I have been using Brer Rabbit 'all natural unsulphered molasses" Blackstrap and it says " a good source of calcium, iron and magnesium on the label. The bottle design is not that good, the small neck is a bit too easy to make messy with molasses.

Ok day 30 pics! Half way there! All is well. Northern Lights was such a pain during veg... But she is really working during flower. Over half her main stem is solid cola already! :thumb:

Northern Lights x Skunk
63101.jpg

Random bud on NL
6430.jpg

Critical Mass
6014.jpg

CM random bud
61103.jpg

62102.jpg

Sour Candy the late bloomer
6517.jpg

Back