79 Xmas Bud IBL, Critical Mass, Maui Waui

Thank you, im very happy that one of the xmas buds is female. Out of six of them grown only one was a female. This is why i don't gamble, im not against it, i just have really bad luck when it comes to odds.
Did you clone it for another run after this one?

Did you clone it for another run after this one?
I have not, I've been really busy lately, my basement flooded i hit a deer and wrecked the front end of my car and had to fix it myself to save some money, last week i did ten days straight at work and got a little over a hundred hours in taking care of clients with covid. It has just been a real shit show around here the past month and a half or so. Can you still take clones after the plant has started flowering and revert it back to a vegative state? I seem to remember hearing something along those lines. Also sorry for unloading all of that on you, it has just been exhausting lately.

I have not, I've been really busy lately, my basement flooded i hit a deer and wrecked the front end of my car and had to fix it myself to save some money, last week i did ten days straight at work and got a little over a hundred hours in taking care of clients with covid. It has just been a real shit show around here the past month and a half or so. Can you still take clones after the plant has started flowering and revert it back to a vegative state? I seem to remember hearing something along those lines. Also sorry for unloading all of that on you, it has just been exhausting lately.
Really sorry to hear about the recent misfortunes but glad you got through it and now it on the up and up :) yea you can take clones during flowering too and they will revert back to veg. You can also reveg a plant after harvest too.

I wish ya some good luck and fortune to come your way!

Really sorry to hear about the recent misfortunes but glad you got through it and now it on the up and up :) yea you can take clones during flowering too and they will revert back to veg. You can also reveg a plant after harvest too.

I wish ya some good luck and fortune to come your way!
I appreciate it, it's not all doom and gloom, The plants are all doing fantastic, my peaches and cherries are ripening nicely, the raspberry and blackberry plants are getting flowers and spreading out more and more plants and the vegetable garden is doing good too. The jalapeno plants are just starting to make jalapenos, the tomato plants are starting to flower and the watermelon and squash are still alive if nothing else :). What about you, do you do any gardening?

Week 11 and day 100. Wow, i cant believe it's been a hundred days already, it feels like i just germinated the seeds a little while ago. But hey im not complaining that much closer to harvest. next time i water them im going to add some earth worm castings and some soil recharge, give them a little boost. The xmas bud's almost as tall as the wood stove now and is finally showing some bud growth, and the critical mass and maui waui are starting to stack bud very nicely.
DSC09167.JPG
DSC09168.JPG
DSC09169.JPG
DSC09170.JPG
DSC09171.JPG
DSC09172.JPG
DSC09173.JPG
DSC09174.JPG
DSC09175.JPG
DSC09176.JPG

I appreciate it, it's not all doom and gloom, The plants are all doing fantastic, my peaches and cherries are ripening nicely, the raspberry and blackberry plants are getting flowers and spreading out more and more plants and the vegetable garden is doing good too. The jalapeno plants are just starting to make jalapenos, the tomato plants are starting to flower and the watermelon and squash are still alive if nothing else :). What about you, do you do any gardening?
I wish I could but I live in an apartment with zero yard space... however I grew up as a kid with parents that had a huge garden and grew everything.. .nothing better than home grown veggies, fruits and cannabis :) Thats great to hear you have such a nice garden! definitely a future goal for me :)

I wish I could but I live in an apartment with zero yard space... however I grew up as a kid with parents that had a huge garden and grew everything.. .nothing better than home grown veggies, fruits and cannabis :) Thats great to hear you have such a nice garden! definitely a future goal for me :)
Do you live in the city? I know it's kind of a weird question, but from what you wrote my minds eye imagined a skyscraper and concrete as far as the eye could see. Weird where the brain goes :)

Do you live in the city? I know it's kind of a weird question, but from what you wrote my minds eye imagined a skyscraper and concrete as far as the eye could see. Weird where the brain goes :)
Well depending on what one would consider a city... over 100k people but a land of apartments and rentals... socal coastal city life... but here housing prices are so expensive, people build anywhere they can and so pretty much not much for yards or land inbetween buildings... But not a major city like LA or San Diego though...

Well depending on what one would consider a city... over 100k people but a land of apartments and rentals... socal coastal city life... but here housing prices are so expensive, people build anywhere they can and so pretty much not much for yards or land inbetween buildings... But not a major city like LA or San Diego though...
Where im from in the upper peninsula of michigan, the biggest city there is up here has 20,000 people. The entire population of the upper peninsula is 300,000. Only three percent of all michiganders live above the bridge, The other ninety seven percent lives in the mitt below the bridge. It's no joke when i say most of us live in the woods. My first year in this house a ruffed grouse shattered my picture window by flying into it. We have a herd of about 20 deer that bed behind the house under some big pinetrees and when we go outside they walk right up to us and will take food out of our hands. Im going to look and see if i can find the short video i have of us feeding them. But it's winter here seven months out of the year, i tell you what, i'd trade it for the warm weather of socal any day. In the summer it can get to 105 degrees and in the winter it can get down to -35 below zero, thats a hundred and fourty degrees difference and it's to much for me.

Week 12, and im not sure what day anymore. In my last update i said it was week 11 day 100. I've crunched the numbers, and any way you look at it, the math is just wrong. I have what day they sprouted wrote down on the calender, im going to have to go back and check it and count the days. But anyways every one is looking good. I have added some top dressing to recharge the soil and mixed it with some earth worm castings on all the plants.
DSC09179.JPG
DSC09180.JPG
DSC09181.JPG
DSC09183.JPG
DSC09184.JPG
DSC09185.JPG
DSC09186.JPG
DSC09187.JPG
DSC09188.JPG
DSC09189.JPG

Week thirteen, still haven't taken the time to sit down and figure out what day. Everything is doing great, the critical mass and maui waui's biggest colas are bigger and longer than my forearm. And the Xmas bud is doing great too, mind you it's a week or so behind the other plants in flowering. Does any one know what the expected flowering time is for xmas bud? Im going to post this question in the xmas bud thread and hope some one knows. I know to watch the trichomes but still it would be nice to have some general idea. Anyways on with the weekly update.
DSC09196.JPG
DSC09197.JPG
DSC09198.JPG
DSC09199.JPG
DSC09200.JPG
DSC09201.JPG

Just a quick side note to myself for future grows. The fertilizers im using now should only have one applied a week with every other week being only straight water. So say week one, fertilizer applied only once that week. The next week straight water only and the week after that the next fertilizer only once that week. Then water only the week after, and so on and so forth. The xmas buds leaves seem to be doing better than the maui waui and critical mass and that is how im doing the fertilizer on the xmas bud.

Just a quick side note to myself for future grows. The fertilizers im using now should only have one applied a week with every other week being only straight water. So say week one, fertilizer applied only once that week. The next week straight water only and the week after that the next fertilizer only once that week. Then water only the week after, and so on and so forth. The xmas buds leaves seem to be doing better than the maui waui and critical mass and that is how im doing the fertilizer on the xmas bud.
I've always struggled with this. On the last grow I did feed then ph water then feed etc but on this grow I'm using a different fertilizer that recommends feeding every watering. I also noticed that when I use microbes I have to really monitor the ppm because the microbes help the plant take up more nutrients and its easier to burn your plants

Week 15. To the best of my knowledge i have one more week to go before i cut down the critical mass. Two weeks to go before i cut down the maui waui. And three more weeks to go before harvesting the xmas bud. Im going to have to check the trichomes under a microscope first to see if they are mostly cloudy with a couple amber ones before i harvest, but things are nearing the end for this grow. I am very happy with how everything turned out, and i cant wait to try maui waui for the first time, and christmas bud again for the first time in twenty years. Any ways here are the weekly pics!
DSC09221.JPG
DSC09229.JPG
DSC09230.JPG

Back
Top Bottom