79 Xmas Bud IBL

Day 49. Well #3 perked right back up after getting watered. Every body is looking pretty good this morning.
DSC08605.JPG
DSC08606.JPG
DSC08607.JPG
DSC08608.JPG
DSC08609.JPG

i broke out the a.c. today to get the humidity under control in the house. it was 29 c out today and tomorrow it's supposed to drop down to 4 c. Then the temps are supposed to be up and down all week.
Yeah Temps are a little all over the place here as well. Had some quite cool nights here but now today is supposed to get a bit better. Rained Friday and last night, happy for that.
We went out fishing yesterday, the fish were biting good, between suckers, small mouth bass, and bull heads we caught about 70. All catch and release, unfortunately bass season doesn't open till next saturday. But it was fun none the less, We had the good fishing spot all to ourselves which was nice.
We went out on Saturday. I still have yet to land a fish since season opening, been out 4 times lol daughter almost had a walleye in, got off. And the wife brought in a decent little pike, we put it back.
So how many plants did you have go hermie on you? Sucks that it happened but you'll at least have some seeds to keep you growing for a while. Seed prices are crazy and to think back all the times before it was legal to grow that we would just pick out the seeds and throw them away.
Had 7 in total so far, and if my dumb ass doesn't smarten up I'm going to have more. I went into the room just before lights on this morning and realized I didn't have the tent flap closed up properly, so light would have been hitting the remaining plants, ugh..

6 plants with pollen sacs and 1 plant with nanners. This grow got a little screwy on me when I decided to add that tent in the room... I should have put it somewhere else.

You don't want to use the seeds that come from a hermie mother, the chances are very high that all the seeds produced will carry the hermie trait and screw over the next crop as well. Once a plant changes its DNA and becomes hermie, it can be passed down to the offspring. Any seeds found here will be thrown away, I don't like taking those chances. Even feminized seeds have a slight chance at becoming hermie they say, and it's because of the process to make feminized seeds, but chances are less and most breeders will breed out certain traits.

Yeah Temps are a little all over the place here as well. Had some quite cool nights here but now today is supposed to get a bit better. Rained Friday and last night, happy for that.

We went out on Saturday. I still have yet to land a fish since season opening, been out 4 times lol daughter almost had a walleye in, got off. And the wife brought in a decent little pike, we put it back.

Had 7 in total so far, and if my dumb ass doesn't smarten up I'm going to have more. I went into the room just before lights on this morning and realized I didn't have the tent flap closed up properly, so light would have been hitting the remaining plants, ugh..

6 plants with pollen sacs and 1 plant with nanners. This grow got a little screwy on me when I decided to add that tent in the room... I should have put it somewhere else.

You don't want to use the seeds that come from a hermie mother, the chances are very high that all the seeds produced will carry the hermie trait and screw over the next crop as well. Once a plant changes its DNA and becomes hermie, it can be passed down to the offspring. Any seeds found here will be thrown away, I don't like taking those chances. Even feminized seeds have a slight chance at becoming hermie they say, and it's because of the process to make feminized seeds, but chances are less and most breeders will breed out certain traits.
Huh, i didn't know that. Good to know though, i haven't had any hermies yet, but you know what they say. Do anything long enough and your bound to screw up at some point. Well bud might not be as potent but i have had many a bag with seeds in it that was still very good stuff.

Huh, i didn't know that. Good to know though, i haven't had any hermies yet, but you know what they say. Do anything long enough and your bound to screw up at some point. Well bud might not be as potent but i have had many a bag with seeds in it that was still very good stuff.
also did you only have the tent flap open for one night? Im just wondering how much lt takes during the dark period before they do that.

Day 51. Another mandatory staff meeting today!!! Fourteen years there and im still getting pulled out of bed for this stupid shit. Not once during that entire time has a meeting or training happened in the afternoon to acomodate midnight workers. Must be nice to work in an office where the higher ups get all their weekends and federal holidays off. And god forbid these meetings and trainings happen during daylight hours that fall outside the 9 am to 5 pm window they are scheduled to work. Let the midnight workers deal with the lack of sleep, and then tell them if they fall asleep on shift they will fire you even though they are the ones that made the midnight workers stay up when they should be sleeping. Heh sorry i know i went on a rant there but some times we all need to vent about dumb shit that happens where we work. Bottling it all up is a recipe for disaster. Any ways happy Wednesday every body!!
DSC08616.JPG
DSC08617.JPG
DSC08618.JPG
DSC08619.JPG
DSC08620.JPG

Also probably a dumb question but can males hermie into females?

also did you only have the tent flap open for one night? Im just wondering how much lt takes during the dark period before they do that.
The tent flap thing happened a couple times, once was left open and another time it just wasn't closed properly. I think my main light leak was from the back of the tent up against the wall where there's a vent open on the 4x4 side.
Also probably a dumb question but can males hermie into females?
I'm honestly not sure on that one. You'd think it would be possible though since females can turn.

Sorry I haven't been around much, this new job is kicking my ass lol most days I've been leaving at about 5am and not home til around supper time or sometimes later. Time to do a bunch of catching up and journal updates this weekend. Hope all is well with ya!

The tent flap thing happened a couple times, once was left open and another time it just wasn't closed properly. I think my main light leak was from the back of the tent up against the wall where there's a vent open on the 4x4 side.

I'm honestly not sure on that one. You'd think it would be possible though since females can turn.

Sorry I haven't been around much, this new job is kicking my ass lol most days I've been leaving at about 5am and not home til around supper time or sometimes later. Time to do a bunch of catching up and journal updates this weekend. Hope all is well with ya!
What kind of a new job did you get? In what field i mean. Like i work in the health care field, i work midnights which i like better cause people are generally asleep then. And it's easier to wake up in the afternoon than it is in the morning.

Day 58. Huh i guess im not flowering friday but saturday rather, I don't know why i was thinking friday was day sixty in the veg cycle. Well any ways I gave #3 a watering and it's first nutrients today, im going to start #1 and 2 on their nute program when i water them again. It looks like number 2 is going to need a watering tommorow. And number four im going to up pot and finally stick outside tonight.
DSC08657.JPG
DSC08658.JPG
DSC08659.JPG
DSC08660.JPG
DSC08661.JPG

Back
Top Bottom