Purple Haze And Blueberry Grow

Day 20. Purple Haze and the blueberry have perked right back up after being watered and are looking real good today! Going to have to top the purple haze in a day or two.
DSC08818.JPG
DSC08819.JPG
DSC08820.JPG
DSC08821.JPG

Yeah, this is my very first time with clones. And i don't really have much of an idea of what im doing. Oddly there isn't much info on the acclimation process. Lots of it on how to select clones off of your plant and to cut them at a 45 degree angle but beyond that, not much.
No worries, you'll get the hang of it. Just start them with good healthy branches. I make mine with cuttings that have two sets of leaf growth. They seem to have a little better chance of survival. Keep them under the dome for a week, then keep the dome off and spray them a couple times a day. They'll stay green and start growing pretty fast.

No worries, you'll get the hang of it. Just start them with good healthy branches. I make mine with cuttings that have two sets of leaf growth. They seem to have a little better chance of survival. Keep them under the dome for a week, then keep the dome off and spray them a couple times a day. They'll stay green and start growing pretty fast.
i have them planted now, and they are starting to perk up. It's looking like three of the four are going to make it for sure, and the one in the top left is questionable.
DSC08828.JPG
DSC08829.JPG

Day 22. Well a phone company worker came across my outdoor grow. apparently they were looking for under ground power cables. i went to bed and when i woke up there was orange spray paint from my propane tank that led up to my 4 foot tall pot plant around it, and then back in a straight line to the house. Well needless to say this outdoor grow is now an indoor one. :rolleyes:
DSC08830.JPG
DSC08835.JPG
DSC08836.JPG
DSC08837.JPG
DSC08838.JPG

Back
Top Bottom