3rd Grow - Super Lemon Haze

can i bath in your grow room? o_O LMFAO nice plants man! definatley sight the sativa in em :D

I hit the water pipe 8 times the other day and the whole room spins. This is not from the SLH, but from the previous harvest. Go so high couldn't move or do anything. I don't think I want to do that with SLH, probably 1 - 2 hits from the water pipe should be good enough.

those are great pics man, they have an artistic flare to them which i like

Thanks. I noticed that too. Will have more pics this week.

I'm subscribed. Kinda late in the grow but I'm gonna watch from now on.:popcorn:

Thanks for tuning in. It's going to be a ride. ;)

The mother that these clones came from...did you grow her from seed?

Yes, the mother was from seed. Got 8 clones from her, only 6 flowering, other 2 will become mothers for the next cycle.

Very pretty lady!!

Thanks.

Very nice!

Thanks.

I cut a small piece from the lower branch for a smoke test. Wow, the smell was intense. The smoke was awesome too, good high, and it is not fully finished yet I can only imagine the full effect! Will be doing smoke test each week to see how strong it gets as they mature.

I can see this being my favorite, the smoke itself is not stinky, rather sweet and fresh. This will be my summer smoke. When I harvest this batch I'm going for round 2! Hoping to get at least few once from these.

Was wondering if I can grow out the lower branch after cutting off the top colas? Will they get bigger or there's not much difference? If anyone has experience in this please let me know. Thanks!

I harvest like that in stages. I chop the main cola down first and leave the side buds on for another week or so until they fatten up a bit more. You won't notice too much of a growth difference, but the buds will definitely get fatter, and the smoke gets better too. It helps break up the harvest time too so you're not trimming buds 24/7 for a week.

Did you get the seed from a seedbank? I've only seen a limited number of suppliers with SLH, and it's kinda pricey, but if it clones well, I don't see that to be a problem.

I harvest like that in stages. I chop the main cola down first and leave the side buds on for another week or so until they fatten up a bit more. You won't notice too much of a growth difference, but the buds will definitely get fatter, and the smoke gets better too. It helps break up the harvest time too so you're not trimming buds 24/7 for a week.

Did you get the seed from a seedbank? I've only seen a limited number of suppliers with SLH, and it's kinda pricey, but if it clones well, I don't see that to be a problem.

Yeah I was also wondering if I may ask which seed bank you purchased your SLH seeds from. :hookah:

Thanks, I'll try that. From what I see so far I don't think it will get as big as the colas, like what you said it will get a little bit fatter. I'm planning on putting in 4 fresh clones, aiming for harvest every two months instead of four.

I got mine from Castle Marijuana Seeds, which is one of this site's sponsors. They beat any competitors prices. I got 5 seeds for $52.67 + free shipping.

Yeah I was also wondering if I may ask which seed bank you purchased your SLH seeds from. :hookah:

No problem. Got mine from Castle Marijuana Seeds, which is one of this site's sponsors.

thats a killer price for some of the most potent weed out there right now, I'm definitely getting some of these for the next grow. Can't wait to see them grow out more.

Man I shouldn't have went over there to look at the SLH cause I couldn't resist buying some haha. Didn't spring the 5 I wanted, but I ordered 2 of them, so this will be a nice addition to the garden, and the long flowering time shouldn't be an issue because I have tons of wonder woman clones that finish in like 8 weeks to hold me over so I can give the SLH as much time as she wants. The shorter veg time will help in the long run too.

Man I shouldn't have went over there to look at the SLH cause I couldn't resist buying some haha. Didn't spring the 5 I wanted, but I ordered 2 of them, so this will be a nice addition to the garden, and the long flowering time shouldn't be an issue because I have tons of wonder woman clones that finish in like 8 weeks to hold me over so I can give the SLH as much time as she wants. The shorter veg time will help in the long run too.

Nice, hopefully you can take a few clones and fill your garden with SLH.

Nice, hopefully you can take a few clones and fill your garden with SLH.
yeah thats the plan for sure, I can't wait until they get here. Free shipping must be over $50 or something because I paid $5 for shipping, but only ordered 2 beans.

I'm excited to start some sativa in my garden, I've been growing nothing but indica dominant strains, and the couchlock is nice, but I need some variety. Smoking indica first thing in the morning is great for an hour, then when it wears off you just wanna sleep. I even chopped when they were clear/cloudy, which definitely helped reduce the narcotic effect, but its still there. I love a good indica, but like i said, I just need some variety.

Hey HighWired Do they do stealth shipping?
Sorry I think you meant HighDive. I never ordered from Castle.

yeah thats the plan for sure, I can't wait until they get here. Free shipping must be over $50 or something because I paid $5 for shipping, but only ordered 2 beans.

I'm excited to start some sativa in my garden, I've been growing nothing but indica dominant strains, and the couchlock is nice, but I need some variety. Smoking indica first thing in the morning is great for an hour, then when it wears off you just wanna sleep. I even chopped when they were clear/cloudy, which definitely helped reduce the narcotic effect, but its still there. I love a good indica, but like i said, I just need some variety.

I know what you mean buddy, I'm growing a variety right now in my garden. I got Light of Jah, which is mostly sativa, and I've got Early Wonder Skunk which is mostly indica. It's good to have variety :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom