heres the last pics before the chopping
IMG_7998.JPG

IMG_7999.JPG

IMG_8001.JPG

IMG_8002.JPG

og kush
IMG_8004.JPG

will give a final tally on total weight next wed

So I chopped them all tonight. Im done flushing and ready to start my Soma mother tree. Im going to clone it and start something alittle more pro like. Pics are going to come tomorrow. Thanks for everything Mmmick

Ohh yeah another oldie but goodie i found was acapulco gold. get out west young man the gold is here.

wct

congrats on the chop wct. The Soma sounds like some good meds, good luck with that. You're more than welcome wct, I hope I've helped out some.
The Acapulco Gold was definitely top notch, hope it still is.

They look pretty frosty wct, should be some nice smoke.
Looking forward to some weights and a smoke report. Congrats on a succesful grow.

What size hps are you going with? I hope you do a journal on your next grow as well. It's great that we can all grow and learn together.:goodjob:

Thanks Mmmmick, Im thinking about 2 600w on a light rail 5. the rail is for multiple lights. Still not sure if I want to spend on lights or a greenhouse. The total the indoor system is a little higher then the greenhouse. But no electric bills. I do worry about neighbors in the back. The smell for one, which i have an ozone gererator for. The house im eyeballin is 8x8x8. The generator is small but so is the space. With two medical cards i could fill it. Im thinking grand total of four though, w/ the camoflauge 30 gallon bags. ill definetly start a grow journal. going to grow the soma for cloning. also want a really strong sativa for the wife. she functions all day on it. my plan is to grow 4 monsters, and give away to others who have their cards. this herb should be free. i babblin, going to go and medicate and maybe have a rolling rock.

thanks Mmmmick

Thanks Mmmmick, Im thinking about 2 600w on a light rail 5. the rail is for multiple lights. Still not sure if I want to spend on lights or a greenhouse. The total the indoor system is a little higher then the greenhouse. But no electric bills. I do worry about neighbors in the back. The smell for one, which i have an ozone gererator for. The house im eyeballin is 8x8x8. The generator is small but so is the space. With two medical cards i could fill it. Im thinking grand total of four though, w/ the camoflauge 30 gallon bags. ill definetly start a grow journal. going to grow the soma for cloning. also want a really strong sativa for the wife. she functions all day on it. my plan is to grow 4 monsters, and give away to others who have their cards. this herb should be free. i babblin, going to go and medicate and maybe have a rolling rock.

thanks Mmmmick

So many choices wct. You should definitely get monsters if you use 30 gallon bags. A greenhouse would be my first choice if I had the option. Link me to your journal when you get started. I love sharing my grows with people, particularly those it helps. I just haven't had enough crop to help much.

That lemon kush sounds very effective. Congrats on completion of your first grow and on producing a harvest that competes well with your dispensaries bud. It's great to grow your own isn't it? Well done wct.
reps if I can

I guess I have to spread it around first.

So heres the final tally. 5 lemon kush total dried 120 grams. 1 og kush 15 grams. Thanks for everyones support.

wct

Well done wct, just shy of 5 oz is a decent harvest for a first timer. And your smoke report indicates that you and your wife like the lemon kush, can't beat that. Great job imo.

It'll be interesting to watch you put your new found skills to work on a bigger scale next time around.

So heres the final tally. 5 lemon kush total dried 120 grams. 1 og kush 15 grams. Thanks for everyones support.

wct

Hey wct,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those cfl's on page 2 were there just for picture purposes, right? These were done entirely under the 90w LED UFO?

If so, then I believe you just said you did 1.5 grams/watt with this light. Congratulations, sir!

Nice job, looks like we've got another ScrOG convert on our hands! ;)

Regards,

-TL

Hey wct,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those cfl's on page 2 were there just for picture purposes, right? These were done entirely under the 90w LED UFO?

If so, then I believe you just said you did 1.5 grams/watt with this light. Congratulations, sir!

Nice job, looks like we've got another ScrOG convert on our hands! ;)

Regards,

-TL

Thanks for stopping in, the cfls were part of the grow. i had 4x27w all the plants couldnt fit under the little ScrOG, the 90w has little range when 6in above the canopy. my last attempt have me .5g per watt. same here with the cfls.
thnks for stopping in

No problem. My bad - read through your journal but didn't see you mention formally adding them at some point or other changes to your garden.

Good luck with your next one!

-TL

Mmmmick heres the co2 water jar.
IMG_7754.JPG

Its a nug jug from the dispensary. Can you see how clear the water is? The reason why I ask is because, this water is distilled. The first water was from the tap, and the jug was filled with silt on the bottom after one day. The co2 was reacting with the tap water and creating a solid. Just thought that was really gross.

heres a bud site

IMG_7755.JPG

I was able to take the sick plant out of the scrog. Put it under a 65w hps flood light. first time using it.

thanks for all your help Mmmmick

wct

Sorry for just joining but I wanted to comment on Co2. I've never seen that method of keeping bacteria out of the fermentation process very nice. I'm filing that method in the ole memory bank thanks....

Sorry for just joining but I wanted to comment on Co2. I've never seen that method of keeping bacteria out of the fermentation process very nice. I'm filing that method in the ole memory bank thanks....

i was told by a grower that it had to go through a vaccum first. otherwise the atmosphire and co2 created a differnet molecule making the whole thing worthless. havent been able to verify yet.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom