90w 2x2 scrog on wheels

This plant is being pulled based on excessive yellowing of all leaves. Also I need some meds to keep the wife happy. The tricomes are very cloudy.

IMG_79181.JPG

heres the yellowing

IMG_7910.JPG

IMG_79121.JPG

IMG_79141.JPG

this one is a little fuzzy but my fav
IMG_7920.JPG

its upside down for a week, then 2 weeks in a jar to cure

5 to go

wct

Looks good wct, trichs mostly cloudy, you should have some good buds to keep your wife smiling. You've got some nice tops going on there.
Well done, enjoy your first harvest. I hope it's the best you've ever smoked and the others are even better with a little extra finish time. I'll keep an eye out for the smoke report.

Great job.

I guess I have to pass out more rep before I can rep you but I'll catch up when I can.

Looks good wct, trichs mostly cloudy, you should have some good buds to keep your wife smiling. You've got some nice tops going on there.
Well done, enjoy your first harvest. I hope it's the best you've ever smoked and the others are even better with a little extra finish time. I'll keep an eye out for the smoke report.

Great job.

I guess I have to pass out more rep before I can rep you but I'll catch up when I can.

thanks Mmmmick

Dumb question Mmmmick, Whats a rep?

thanks Mmmmick

Dumb question Mmmmick, Whats a rep?

questions aren't dumb.

On the lower left of the post window right beside the green online indicator there is an icon that allows a poster to rate a post positive or negative and leave a comment in the original poster's messages. The reps add up to more green status pips (reputation) for posters with good content.

Hydro yields more and grows a bit faster I believe. Hydro is pretty easy and you avoid over/under watering issues. I am not sure that's a Mag def it could be N usually with Mag the veins stay green and it yellows from the outside edges towards the middle. N yellows from the tips back. Having an N def at the very end of flowering is common.

Hydro yields more and grows a bit faster I believe. Hydro is pretty easy and you avoid over/under watering issues. I am not sure that's a Mag def it could be N usually with Mag the veins stay green and it yellows from the outside edges towards the middle. N yellows from the tips back. Having an N def at the very end of flowering is common.

thanks for the great info warbux. that makes sense,havent given N for some time.

No problem. Your at the very end of flower right? Its normal for leaves to start showing an N def right before harvest. You don't want to give them too much N before harvest. Just let them yellow its there life cycle. I have read (but I am not certain this is true) that giving plants too much N towards the end of the flower cycle can cause them to revert back into veg.

after a week of hanging around in a paper bag. It only produced 1oz. 2 weeks in a jar and first test smoke. hoping the others give me a little more, but i think thats just wishfull thinking.

Nothing wrong with an oz per plant wct. I only did half that in my first grow. You should be proud of your result. You can work toward better yield as you gain experience.
Looking forward to the smoke report.
Great job.

Warbux thats a trip about too much N. Thats alot of stress for a plant to go back into the veg stage after 2mo of flowering.

Mmmick what about curing in a brown bag? I was told its really quick and effective. Have you enjoyed the fruits of your labor?

Brown bag is supposed to be a good way to cure, from what I've read. lots of different approaches to it. I've read of layering bud with brown paper strips so there isn't much bud on bud contact and flipping the stacks every day or two until ready to bottle. I just hang it for a few days then bottle it. Open for a few minutes a couple of times a day for a week or so. After that it gets opened often for shorter periods until empty, heheh.

Yep I've been smoking all three strains, but easy on the last , the Super Skunk cross, just to let it get a decent cure on. It's a pretty smooth smoke now, had a good flush. Slightly trippy stone for 15 or 20 minutes, then a decent head stone for 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours. A bit of body stone but I like more. The Afi cross is a better stone imo.

You must have tried your bud by now, I would have, lol. C'mon, fess up.;)

Brown bag is supposed to be a good way to cure, from what I've read. lots of different approaches to it. I've read of layering bud with brown paper strips so there isn't much bud on bud contact and flipping the stacks every day or two until ready to bottle. I just hang it for a few days then bottle it. Open for a few minutes a couple of times a day for a week or so. After that it gets opened often for shorter periods until empty, heheh.

Yep I've been smoking all three strains, but easy on the last , the Super Skunk cross, just to let it get a decent cure on. It's a pretty smooth smoke now, had a good flush. Slightly trippy stone for 15 or 20 minutes, then a decent head stone for 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours. A bit of body stone but I like more. The Afi cross is a better stone imo.

You must have tried your bud by now, I would have, lol. C'mon, fess up.;)

lol nope not yet. going to go to dispensary and get some choclate thai.havent seen that strain around here in 20 years. cannot wait. will have a bowl in your honor o b 1.

lol nope not yet. going to go to dispensary and get some choclate thai.havent seen that strain around here in 20 years. cannot wait. will have a bowl in your honor o b 1.
wow such discipline. Of course it must help having a dispensary in the area.
chocolate thai sounds like something I want, lol. I envy you. I hope you find a seed, heheh.
I'd love to be able to find some of the strains I smoked years ago, only problem is I don't know most of the names because the dealers didn't.

I'll enjoy that bowl vicariously, wct.thanks:bong:

wow such discipline. Of course it must help having a dispensary in the area.
chocolate thai sounds like something I want, lol. I envy you. I hope you find a seed, heheh.
I'd love to be able to find some of the strains I smoked years ago, only problem is I don't know most of the names because the dealers didn't.

I'll enjoy that bowl vicariously, wct.thanks:bong:

So I chopped them all tonight. Im done flushing and ready to start my Soma mother tree. Im going to clone it and start something alittle more pro like. Pics are going to come tomorrow. Thanks for everything Mmmick

Ohh yeah another oldie but goodie i found was acapulco gold. get out west young man the gold is here.

wct

Back
Top Bottom