DSC09232.JPG
DSC09233.JPG
DSC09234.JPG
DSC09235.JPG
dsc09236-jpg.2559977
DSC09238.JPG
DSC09240.JPG

DSC09236.JPG

I've always struggled with this. On the last grow I did feed then ph water then feed etc but on this grow I'm using a different fertilizer that recommends feeding every watering. I also noticed that when I use microbes I have to really monitor the ppm because the microbes help the plant take up more nutrients and its easier to burn your plants
I know what you mean. My critical mass and maui waui are in the mylar growtent with the H.I.D. and metal halide bulbs and it gets really hot in there so they need to be watered every three days. so they are getting fertilized once every week, and a couple of the fan leaves are starting to burn. The xmas bud is not in the grow tent, but in the basement a few feet away with just an oscilating fan and the 450 watt l.e.d. grow light, the basement itself doesn't get above 72 degrees, and it only needs to be watered once a week, and i only fertilize every other watering so it's getting fertilized once every two weeks and the leaves all look great. So im planning on cutting back on the feedings for the plants in the grow tent to be similar to that of the xmas bud. Thats one of the things i like about growing, the more you do it the more you start to see what your mistakes are, and you can dial it in better each grow with the experience you gained from the previous grow. When you say microbes do you mean mycorrhizae, heh sorry im sleep deprived and am pretty high with a few beers added into the mix :)

I know what you mean. My critical mass and maui waui are in the mylar growtent with the H.I.D. and metal halide bulbs and it gets really hot in there so they need to be watered every three days. so they are getting fertilized once every week, and a couple of the fan leaves are starting to burn. The xmas bud is not in the grow tent, but in the basement a few feet away with just an oscilating fan and the 450 watt l.e.d. grow light, the basement itself doesn't get above 72 degrees, and it only needs to be watered once a week, and i only fertilize every other watering so it's getting fertilized once every two weeks and the leaves all look great. So im planning on cutting back on the feedings for the plants in the grow tent to be similar to that of the xmas bud. Thats one of the things i like about growing, the more you do it the more you start to see what your mistakes are, and you can dial it in better each grow with the experience you gained from the previous grow. When you say microbes do you mean mycorrhizae, heh sorry im sleep deprived and am pretty high with a few beers added into the mix :)
No I believe the mycorrhizae is a fungi. When you mix the recharge powder which is a bunch of strains of bacteria with a microbe like Mammoth P or Tribus and you feed the microbes with blackstrap molasses it attaches to your root zone and helps create monster roots and increase their nutrient intake and helps with certain environmental stress like heat. its a nice way to increase the terpenes especially when growing with salts.

No I believe the mycorrhizae is a fungi. When you mix the recharge powder which is a bunch of strains of bacteria with a microbe like Mammoth P or Tribus and you feed the microbes with blackstrap molasses it attaches to your root zone and helps create monster roots and increase their nutrient intake and helps with certain environmental stress like heat. its a nice way to increase the terpenes especially when growing with salts.
I have recharge in the fertilizer kit that i use with earth worm castings. Your right, i forgot that myco is a fungi that attaches to the roots. Lol chalk it up to being a stoner i guess :)

Week 16. Alright! well here we are, the final days of growing the critical mass. Im going to harvest it on friday, I still have to look at the trichomes under the microscope but im pretty positive that it is ready now. The maui waui is getting took down one week after and the xmas bud will be in two weeks. Im so exited! the end result for all the hard work and commitment to making sure they are always watered and fertilized on the days they need to be is going to finally pay off. Not looking forward to being in trim jail for ten hours a plant but whatever, smoke some weed and put aqua teen hunger force on in the background to watch while im doing it and it will be done before i know it. Any ways here is the weekly pics.
DSC09245.JPG
DSC09244.JPG
DSC09242.JPG
DSC09243.JPG
DSC09246.JPG
DSC09247.JPG
DSC09248.JPG
DSC09249.JPG
DSC09250.JPG

Week 17. i cut down the critical mass a few days ago and it is hung up and drying right now. Wow takes a good bit longer in the summer time when there is humidity in the air as opposed to winter when the furnace runs non stop and the air is so dry you get a shock off of everything you touch. The maui waui is due to be cut down tomorrow but the trichomes are only about sixty percent cloudy, thirty eight percent clear, and two percent amber. The xmas bud is about the same, i don't know what the harvest window for that is, im hoping one of you will. Im going to wait a week and check them every other day, hopefully some one knows the proper harvest ratio for xmas bud and can tell me, cause im right at the finish line now, i just need to know exactly where it is.

The weed is all ready to be vacuum sealed and put into storage the humidity is maintaining at about 53 percent when left for two days without being opened. I'll package it all up for storage tomorrow and get some pics of it in a big mixing bowl on a digital scale to show how much i got on each plant. Till then im going to post a couple of pics of my garden and some of the fruits i grew this year. Just picked the peaches yesterday.
DSC09281.JPG

Very Nice Harvest!!! I do the same with the vacuum bags... makes the terpenes and potency last a long time :) Can't wait to see how your Xmas bud looks and turned out. I only grew mine for seeds so never got to sample it (was too many tiny premature seeds in it to enjoy). Looks fantastic! great job!

Congrats on the harvest !

When I vacuum seal I first put the buds in a freezer bag and gently roll it up to remove as much air as possible.

THEN I put it in a vacuum bag. Whatever air remaining in the freezer bag keeps the vacuum from compressing the buds into a brick.

It's only a bag appeal kinda thingee but makes me happy :bongrip:

Cheers
That is a very interesting idea, im going to try that on my next grow. I grow way more than i can smoke so im always trying to evolve my way of storing them for long term.

Very Nice Harvest!!! I do the same with the vacuum bags... makes the terpenes and potency last a long time :) Can't wait to see how your Xmas bud looks and turned out. I only grew mine for seeds so never got to sample it (was too many tiny premature seeds in it to enjoy). Looks fantastic! great job!
Do you have any pics of the xmas bud you grew? i would love to get to see them!

Alright here is the final pic of my dried and cured xmas bud in a mixing bowl, and the weight of what i grew. Maui Waui was 5 ounces even, Critical mass was 4.19 ounces. And the 79 Xmas bud I.B.L. weighed out to 2.18 ounces. So I got a total of 11.37 ounces total from three plants. Im Pretty pleased, and it all smells great! These pics were after a full month of curing, right before i vacuum sealed them.
DSC09286.JPG

Back
Top Bottom