First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

Much thx dudeeee

some growers use more..like 2-3 tabl-spoons...i don't think you can over-dose with molass...but i haven't did that much research on the matter...maybe another grower...has better info...what i plan to do is use on one plant and compare...and it stands to reason..its got to depend on the type of medium you are using...

OK day 17 of 12/12! Critical mass is developing very quickly. Northern lights isnt far behind though. Sour candy is definitely going to be the slowest of the three. The flowering time for Critical Mass is only 45 days and its probably going to be the biggest yield-er... such a sweet strain!

Yesterday Morning Quick Shot of Crit Mass
4723.JPG

Quick Shot after lights off today Crit mass
4920.JPG

Cool Bud Shot
4824.JPG

miwa said:
Yep...at the stem...

I did some reading.. At the stem is actually not the proper way.. Your supposed to do it half way between leaf and stem to prevent infection? Lol.. Also I'm not even sure if I'm going to trim anymore.. I read it isn't always beneficial because those fan leaves supply the buds with proper and full nourishment.. Hmmmm

I did some reading.. At the stem is actually not the proper way.. Your supposed to do it half way between leaf and stem to prevent infection? Lol.. Also I'm not even sure if I'm going to trim anymore.. I read it isn't always beneficial because those fan leaves supply the buds with proper and full nourishment.. Hmmmm

haha i read the same thing..different strokes for different folks...the way i see it fan leaves will turn yellow and fall off when light don't reach them,,so i just tug down on them while holding on to the stem and they just come off at the stem..i did mine and so far no effect that i can see...i was just pushing to the side but 11 finger leaves get big...

As for your gnats they will bury down in your soil and lay eggs (larva) this is not a good thing, get some sticky traps to hang in your grow room and on and around the pots this will attract the little fk'rs, any soap like fairy will work as a wetting agent slowing them and killing them, the bubbles trap them and suffocate them it is still early on in development so there isnt much demand for a medium soak unless you visibly see them going into your soil, if larvae is just under the soil this can eat/damage the fine roots but the adult flies don't do any real damage to your plants.

Cover compost with washed Sharp sand or Perlite this will stop the gnats digging and laying larva and yellow sticky traps will control the infestation.

Good Luck

P.s no one will give you a solid answer for fan defoliation its something you need to experiment with and learn for your self if this is effective or not, in my opinion its super effective, perform experiments outside your comfort zone this will highten your knowledge and experience in growing.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom