First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

GodSpeed said:
Most are unsulfured blackstrap molasses, how often do you water? do you water by the wet dry routine?

I am growing in coco.. It dries fairly quickly but yes I put my finger about 2 inches down and only water if it's BONE dry.. I also lift the pots to make sure they drain well.. So far my girls have been beautiful

i use this,(click)
and neem oil 1 tsp mixed with 2 drops mild dish soap and hot water (32oz) in a spray bottle , the 1 time i had gnrooss gnaughty gnats! it also works on the spider mites i got on my tomatoes, i only treated 2wice and have not seen them again, warning both those things stink, neem smells like rotten onions and B.O. the spray is like mega vicks.menthol it will make your eyes water and sinuses drain & clear but its organic and safe around pets ,kids etc. it drops flies ,skeeters instantly too!! hope this helps, og yeah neem online is pretty cheap and will last a long time:peace::thumb:

Ok figured it out. Day 22 of flower! Buds seem to be developing nicely, sour candy the late bloomer.. :thumb:

Group Shot (Pretty bright)
5819.jpg

Sour Candy
5916.jpg

Critical Mass Bud
5722.jpg

Critical Mass
5625.jpg

Critical Mass
5526.jpg

Northern Lights x SkunK
53105.jpg

Northern Lights x SkunK
5498.jpg

Group
52105.jpg

NL and CM
51107.jpg

miwa said:
why do you want to mix the two???

Microscopes...

I don't want to mix the two lol.. I bought blackstrap molasses.. The brand was house and herbs.. But it didn't say unsulfered on it. Some people told me it should say unsulfered if it truly is, and some people told me it doesn't have to say that and it could still be unsulfered.. I asked that question because I watered my plants with it, and if it was infact a sulfered molasses, I wanted to know what the signs would be so that I could recognize it, and stop using it.. But my plants didn't show any negative affects after watering them with it, so I'm ASSUMING I'm good to go!

ilikebike said:
yup what he said get a pocket microscope at radio shack for like $11. it has 40x-100x magnification. Its small and hard to use but it serves its purpose, all you have to do is look at a few different buds and if the majority of them are cloudy and a few amber then its good to go!

Thanks I'll grab one today!

I don't want to mix the two lol.. I bought blackstrap molasses.. The brand was house and herbs.. But it didn't say unsulfered on it. Some people told me it should say unsulfered if it truly is, and some people told me it doesn't have to say that and it could still be unsulfered.. I asked that question because I watered my plants with it, and if it was infact a sulfered molasses, I wanted to know what the signs would be so that I could recognize it, and stop using it.. But my plants didn't show any negative affects after watering them with it, so I'm ASSUMING I'm good to go!

thats good about no negative affect..but if it doesn't say unsulphured i would not use...if you have time for a long read...check this...2nd Inside Grow

Back
Top Bottom