First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

Nice, ive got a Wildrok 10 arm tree beaker that I'm tokin on at the moment. It was a cool $220 at my local headshop. I love it and there is barely any drag bc I got an 18/18 downstem instead of the 18/14 lo-pro it came with, I hate low profile, they get waterlocked so easy and you can't get them out. I can't wait to get my custom showerline that's gonna be NO DRAG.

nugslinger420 said:
Nice, ive got a Wildrok 10 arm tree beaker that I'm tokin on at the moment. It was a cool $220 at my local headshop. I love it and there is barely any drag bc I got an 18/18 downstem instead of the 18/14 lo-pro it came with, I hate low profile, they get waterlocked so easy and you can't get them out. I can't wait to get my custom showerline that's gonna be NO DRAG.

I'm saving up for the gold roor. Seen it?

ive seen them get up to 16 grams being 15-17 inches im also vegging and flowering with hps im a week in to flower they love it im keeping my room at 75 tem and 65 hum ill be following your form looks awesome. bud blood in the beginning of flower will make them pop.

a4sheckler said:
ive seen them get up to 16 grams being 15-17 inches im also vegging and flowering with hps im a week in to flower they love it im keeping my room at 75 tem and 65 hum ill be following your form looks awesome. bud blood in the beginning of flower will make them pop.

Only 16 grams? Hmmm.. These plants are 17 inches tall right now.. They still have 2 months of growth so I'd say they will be around 3 ft tall. I'm thinking a bit higher of yield

Ok day 10 since 12/12. More hairs coming in. Especially critical mass... I have a good feeling about that strain :high-five: No problems to speak of, but I was wondering how exactly I should go about removing fan leaves that are blocking lower bud sites. Do I just trim back the leaves, but leave the connected stem? Or remove the stem at the node? I have been trying to "tuck" the fans under the buds haha but when I come back a few hours later, they are blocking again.. She doesn't like being moved around i guess..

43102.JPG

44107.JPG

Ok day 10 since 12/12. More hairs coming in. Especially critical mass... I have a good feeling about that strain :high-five: No problems to speak of, but I was wondering how exactly I should go about removing fan leaves that are blocking lower bud sites. Do I just trim back the leaves, but leave the connected stem? Or remove the stem at the node? I have been trying to "tuck" the fans under the buds haha but when I come back a few hours later, they are blocking again.. She doesn't like being moved around i guess..

43102.JPG

44107.JPG

Remove leaf and stem at the node...or tie the leafdown...i got tired of tucking and cut mine off...

Back
Top Bottom