First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

They stand right around 15 inches. If I'd flower now, how tall and how much bud would be expected at harvest. Just a ballpark, cuz I'm clueless.

I put mine in flower at 12 inches..you can keep them in veg longer if you LST...i veg mine 60 days...when i went on 10/14...they were 7 inches...plants usually triple their height when flowering..unless you have plenty of vertical space,,,i would go to 12/12 now...good grow..:thumb:

miwa said:
I put mine in flower at 12 inches..you can keep them in veg longer if you LST...i veg mine 60 days...when i went on 10/14...they were 7 inches...plants usually triple their height when flowering..unless you have plenty of vertical space,,,i would go to 12/12 now...good grow..:thumb:

Ok well mine are 15 inches at like day 39 lol.. But they have a lot of pre flowers and seem like they want to flower, so tonight I'll start 12/12! Very excited! And yea I have tons of vertical space, but can't lst due to overcrowding.

Ok well mine are 15 inches at like day 39 lol.. But they have a lot of pre flowers and seem like they want to flower, so tonight I'll start 12/12! Very excited! And yea I have tons of vertical space, but can't lst due to overcrowding.

Yes...when plant branches are across from each other its ready to flower...if you have plenty up space remember...the longer you veg the more bud spots..but they will go up fast when flowering...i got some crit,,,mass...for my next grow and some pine...express...:thumb:

miwa said:
Yes...when plant branches are across from each other its ready to flower...if you have plenty up space remember...the longer you veg the more bud spots..but they will go up fast when flowering...i got some crit,,,mass...for my next grow and some pine...express...:thumb:

Crit mass was the easiest, quickest, and nicest looking of the 3 strains I grew. An awesome strain, you will like it for sure.

OK! Day 2 of flower! I was dealing with pretty severe drooping and yellowing of the plants. Someone on here mentioned Calcium deficiency, so I adding a few Cal pills to a gallon, and walla! 2 days later, they are healthier than ever. I will be using Fox Farms Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom during flowering, although I think there is a week on the feeding schedule during flower that calls for some grow big, so maybe a bit of that too. They are LOADED with preflowers! Im super stoked!

38101.JPG

I had to go to a funeral out of state and am still away from my own computer but I am checking in with my friends computer. Glad I could help. I like to add calcium at low doses because it can cause phosperous lockout if you add too much. The one pill should last a while, at least a couple of weeks. Epsom salts is magnesium sulphate and I typically add it at one teaspoon per gallon along with nutes every time I feed depending on what the other nutrients I am using contain and my water going as high as two teaspoons per gallon at times.

Your probably fine, maybe a mild flush before you start the bloom nutes. A little calcium goes a long way. The only reason I am cautious with calcium is my tap water has a lot of it and when I started my high phosperous regime with the added calcium it caused a minor problem at the worst possible time. I was using a soilless medium and it was easy to correct with a flush and no harm was done. The calcium pills I have are pretty big pills, I think Natures Way is the brand name but I will check when I get home.

Dr.RedWhite said:
Your probably fine, maybe a mild flush before you start the bloom nutes. A little calcium goes a long way. The only reason I am cautious with calcium is my tap water has a lot of it and when I started my high phosperous regime with the added calcium it caused a minor problem at the worst possible time. I was using a soilless medium and it was easy to correct with a flush and no harm was done. The calcium pills I have are pretty big pills, I think Natures Way is the brand name but I will check when I get home.

I use store bought spring water. But yea since I've added the calcium, I've watered just with water twice, and once with veg nutes. I'll be starting my bloom nutes tonight most likely. But they look incredibly better, so thx

Day 6 of flower! Hairs are finally starting to show up. NL is not smaller than the rest, its just sensitive to the lights, so I have in about 6 inches lower than the others. Shes in the back left! :high-five:

Is it normal for lower fan leaves to die off like the ones here?

3948.JPG

Top View
4047.JPG

Critical Mass in normal light

41107.JPG

First couple of hairs
42108.JPG

Back
Top Bottom