First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

Ok day 37 of 12/12.. ONCE AGAIN my NL is acting up! I took pics of the leaves I removed so a more experienced farmer can let me know what to do!:adore:

Sad Northern Lights Leaves
6623.jpg

Northern Lights
6714.jpg

Critical Mass
6812.jpg

Sour Candy the late bloomer'
6913.jpg

:420:

You should change your name to King 420farmer. I have 3 WW's and 2 Afgan K. which are 14 days old and if they come out half as nice as the ones you have here, I'll be happpppy. Keep on farming.

latinbudder said:
You should change your name to King 420farmer. I have 3 WW's and 2 Afgan K. which are 14 days old and if they come out half as nice as the ones you have here, I'll be happpppy. Keep on farming.

Idk about king! I'm still learning my man. My NL is continuing to act up if anyone has any advise or reasons as to why my leaves are rusting, I'd greatly appreciate. I watered with Ca about 4 days ago in hopes that it would correct it, but it hasnt

As for the spotting, I usually connect spotting to problems with calcium or phosperous. Too much of either, too little of either or a lockout involving one or the other. Your at a stage where fixing the problem could be pretty hard to do.

Idk about king! I'm still learning my man. My NL is continuing to act up if anyone has any advise or reasons as to why my leaves are rusting, I'd greatly appreciate. I watered with Ca about 4 days ago in hopes that it would correct it, but it hasnt

When i get a problem that doesn't seem to have an answer...i flush And start over especially if i think its a nute problem...:goodluck:...you might locate your problem here...

As long as the problem isnt getting worse you should be ok. They look good by the way 420F.

Are you still using the ff nutes or did you try using the botanicare stuff too? The reason I ask is the cns17 might work a little better for the coco you are using. ff is really good for soil but cns17 is a little better for coco IMO.

Hope all goes well brother!
:goodjob::Namaste:

shottafire said:
As long as the problem isnt getting worse you should be ok. They look good by the way 420F.

Are you still using the ff nutes or did you try using the botanicare stuff too? The reason I ask is the cns17 might work a little better for the coco you are using. ff is really good for soil but cns17 is a little better for coco IMO.

Hope all goes well brother!
:goodjob::Namaste:

I am still using the fox farm nutes. Not for too much longer as I'm coming into the final weeks and want to dedicate that time to flushing! But that's awesome to hear because I was debating to use it for my next grow, but now I definitely will be using it. Thanks!

Ok I was just admiring my Critical Mass today and just wanted to show you guys how incredible this strain is. In my pictures you can see that my Crit Mass shots all the buds are pure white.. this isnt from the flash... they just really are completely frosted over.. My other 2 strains are also looking tasty and covered in trichs, but nothing like my critical mass. If your looking for a new strain to grow, look no further! The only issue with this strain I have been having would be random hermie buds popping up.. Ive had 2 so far, but have plucked them before they opened.. keeping my eyes peeled lol!

Random bud shot with some LED lighting

7013.jpg

Close up
71101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom