First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

Ok my critical is pretty much rainbow colored at this point haha I'll get pics later to show you guys it is awesome! Even with all the color change, all my trichs are still completely clear.. The main colas leaves are completely purple.. My question is how quickly will the trichs change from clear to amber? Does this happen in a few days time? Or over a period of a couple weeks.. It really looks like she's pulling all the energy from the fans at this point which I believe means she's about ready, but the trichs say otherwise! I'm just ready to harvest her! Thx guys

GodSpeed said:
Most likely it is down to genetics but cold temps also bring on this type of color change makes them look even more pretty!

Bring on the pics!

Coldest it gets is like 70.. I'll show you pics in a min but I can't see this thing lasting much longer it's sucking the life out of the fans.. But still all clear trichs.

OK! Sorry for shitty camera phone.. but here is the colors i was talking about

7413.jpg

7388.jpg

GodSpeed said:
She looks magic nothing to worry there at all natural cycle of life, fruits are going to be so tasty... i see an entry for one of 420's competitions!

:goodjob:

Really?! How do I enter competitions? Idk of you saw, but a few pages back I have a picture of the buds of CM up close.. Very cool pic lol kinda snapped it on accident

Northern lights x skunk smoke report;

Buds aren't completely dried yet, been I think 4 days since chop, but she's smokable! Right now the buds are sitting in an open jar for a day or 2 to completely finish drying before I cure. The smell is strong and... Odd. It has a skunky smell to it, but also a much stranger, more potent, homemade ice tea smell.. Yep, it smells like homemade sweet tea.. Thoroughly confused on that one haha! But anyhow the smoke tastes like a normal skunky bud would. The high is very nice. I just took one monster out of the bong, and right now feel great. Very relaxed, and content with pretty much anything I'm doing. It's not a very productive high for me at least I use it a few hours before bed to get me shleepy. Very proud of my first harvest, and smoking my own home grown! Thx for all the help and words of encouragement guys! Means a lot! Critical mass should be ready shortly, but sour candy is a slow bloomer.. All white hairs still but looking great! More to come!

So spring is just around the corner and I'm thinking about an outdoor grow.. I need some advise though because my yard is not suitable to grow, nor is it legal in my area.. What would be a good place safe from poachers and 5-0?

Privacy fence....Veg. Garden...Mobil container...(pot on wheels)...Mean dog..Memory loss...(don't talk)...

Back
Top Bottom