Thejoey's Groweys

Thats not anything like what ive seen. I think i'll go with the video i saw, seems pretty straight forward.

What's the video you've seen? I went through about half of the 80 pages of replies too that thread and I'd say at least over 50% of the people who trailed said they would never smoke un washed buds again haha

Sup guys i know i said id post the RC progress at week 3, but since you saw it 4 days ago it has boomed. Ill be happy if it grows at this spead, its still not stretching etc.

4 days ago

IMG_149326.JPG

Today :)
IMG_150241.JPG

And the SL is starting to show new growth she's a week old today going to give nuts next water same as last plant. very careful and diluted.

SL day 7
IMG_150329.JPG

:thumb:
Nice job mate looking good

Thanks mate - hey whats with everyone raving about bud washing for guys? Why would anyone even do such a thing haha
Lookin good in here!

The budwashing sounded crazy to me too at first, but the more I read about it the more I'm buying in. It was compared to washing your produce off before you consume, which made a little sense to me.

People report finding hair, dust, dirt, etc in their wash solution after. Plus for growers who use foliar ferts and sprays can build up residue and it will clean all that off. And they don't lose any frost. They seem to shine more after.

Also hydrates the buds to help them dry more evenly. Is said to improve/increase the overall taste and smell quite a bit too.

All that being said, I'm still about 6 weeks from my first harvest and have never tried it, but that's the Intel I've gathered here on my first mission. I intend to wash half my harvest so I can compare and make up my own mind. Different strokes and all that...

Anyway, been lurking for awhile and like what you got goin here. Keep up the green work!

Lookin good in here!

The budwashing sounded crazy to me too at first, but the more I read about it the more I'm buying in. It was compared to washing your produce off before you consume, which made a little sense to me.

People report finding hair, dust, dirt, etc in their wash solution after. Plus for growers who use foliar ferts and sprays can build up residue and it will clean all that off. And they don't lose any frost. They seem to shine more after.

Also hydrates the buds to help them dry more evenly. Is said to improve/increase the overall taste and smell quite a bit too.

All that being said, I'm still about 6 weeks from my first harvest and have never tried it, but that's the Intel I've gathered here on my first mission. I intend to wash half my harvest so I can compare and make up my own mind. Different strokes and all that...

Anyway, been lurking for awhile and like what you got goin here. Keep up the green work!

Cheers Red! yeh fair enough that makes sense seems a little perdantic but let us know how you go

Thanks mate - hey whats with everyone raving about bud washing for guys? Why would anyone even do such a thing haha
I dont.. i flush my shit for a week or two. Or heard you can pick it up put in tub and flush woth just phd water til 40 50 percent run off. But in coco as coco always has 30 percent air so you cant over water coco its hard. More water the better kinda get those roots going deep. Anyways. Hope that helped some.

I washed my Starkiller and it turned out fine, ill have to do it a few more times before i decide if its worth the time. The wash water does get grungy from all the stuff on the flowers.

I washed my Starkiller and it turned out fine, ill have to do it a few more times before i decide if its worth the time. The wash water does get grungy from all the stuff on the flowers.
I can see washing for out door vut indoor?

Cat hairs, dog hairs, dust, dried nutrients, the list goes on forever when you think about it.

haha my dogs fur gets in my everything lol

hey guys I'm a little unhappy with the growth of these overall for pushing the 3 week mark. Currently have 900w on them at 18/6 could i got up to 20-4 or 21/3 or something like that just to give extra boost, would this work? I haven't watered for 3-4 days so i will tonight, giving nute to both as SL is now 10 days old :morenutes:

No problem, i still run 18/6 in veg

Alright haha ill just keep lights as is I'm slowly bringing up the nutes so thats has been showing its working. Ill keep doing what I'm doing and be patient lol, sometimes i just look at them and wish they were done already! I just emailed mammoth P as well trying to get a free sample sent to Aus - we'll see about that one

Alright haha ill just keep lights as is I'm slowly bringing up the nutes so thats has been showing its working. Ill keep doing what I'm doing and be patient lol, sometimes i just look at them and wish they were done already! I just emailed mammoth P as well trying to get a free sample sent to Aus - we'll see about that one
They are solid there.

Think youll be happy.

Alright so i checked again and she's looking good visible growth today alone. I went and change the cycle to 20/4 i figured it couldn't hurt and would also keep it warmer for longer which with this cold i think i also good. Ill update soon to let you guys know how she responds. The SL ok but slow but can feed nute tomorrow. Also this is the longest I've not watered for (at 4 days now) I've broken the OCD and realising she responds a bit better in that last stint before her water :)

Also i need some advice guys:

Im not happy with my soil atm. Id say can you guys recommend a soil but it would be different here. What factors do i look to avoid etc i know that i should avoid a wetting agent for one but that about all i know to do with the soil. I just want less or if possible zero bark chips.
Very disappointment in current soil it feels dense and theres so much bark and sticks. At $9 a bag its kinda shit. With that said i can transfer into a different soil yeh?? When they transplant i mean?

Back
Top Bottom