Thejoey's Groweys

I understand what you mean it was fine when i did it but you have a different environment so it could cause issues if you think it might. Heres a pic of the sativa strain i have as well, cant remember the name of it though.
420-magazine-mobile2069570406.jpg

Yeh im not really sure how I'm going to combat these environmental factors. Id really like to bring the tent inside the house but yeh not possible and not mid grow anyways. I may seek approval for the future though! As after we have this grow, the next will be flowering in our summer which can exceed 40 degrees for several days at a time.

= YUM! that looks awesome :)
Floor heater space heater run a pne that has program settings idk.. or

Try for humity keep a small glass of water in tent? Maybe put something underneathe your tent outside like some kind of subfloor or insulation on plywood the foam insulation kind... that might help keep the cold from ground? Thinking out loud here mate ...

Yea im going through some rough times right now so im thankful to have bud i can smoke before work lol
There will be better days ahead toasted

Floor heater space heater run a pne that has program settings idk.. or

Try for humity keep a small glass of water in tent? Maybe put something underneathe your tent outside like some kind of subfloor or insulation on plywood the foam insulation kind... that might help keep the cold from ground? Thinking out loud here mate ...

Yeh could do ill look into it. Will the plants 'adapt' to the cold though to some extent? surely they would but yeh not ideal.

Yea im going through some rough times right now so im thankful to have bud i can smoke before work lol

Ive been stabbed in the back by friends and finances. It may be cliche' but it is all for the best. I see one of my exes occasionally, her daughter goes to the same dance studio my daughter does. Man im glad she dumped me! It crushed me at the time, but life is so much better now. All these years later and i still wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire. I hope things work out the way you need them too.

As of next water for the RC I'm going to up the nute i made my 1.5l solution today and put almost full strength, its about 3/4 strength, did 3ml over 1.5 l instead of 3.5ml over 1L. I haven't seen any nute burn on the leaves so i think it'll be fine and respond well. Ill water in about 3 days time am trying to let soil dry out a bit more as the leaves were drooping a little, there fine now, could have just been the big water they took!

Heres the runt and the mutant in my grow
This is Baby Jane, she's spent her life well behind the others, but after 2 weeks of 12/12 shes growing fast. She's a Ghost Train Haze.
100_7077_2_.jpg
100_7078_2_.jpg
Is that lacking nitrogen? Is that browning on leafs or am i really high. They look nice though. . .

Back
Top Bottom