Thejoey's Groweys

Runts can become massive in the end, never give up on a runt.
I got an ounce and a half dry if my runt penny was right once again. Hope your all good... its looking great in here . Loving the vibes .. and dem plants bro!. . .

Watering every three days seems too much that soil needs to dry out more.. spray them with water and let the soil dry out more. Or just keep doing what your doing cause they look great!
Toasted neem oil mixed with water as spray for plants minus flowering.. is that okay for the pest away? Little bird told me that.

I got an ounce and a half dry if my runt penny was right once again. Hope your all good... its looking great in here . Loving the vibes .. and dem plants bro!. . .

Never give up on a runt or mutant .

Watering every three days seems too much that soil needs to dry out more.. spray them with water and let the soil dry out more. Or just keep doing what your doing cause they look great!

Thanks mate :) yeh I'm gonna water a bit less and see how they respond as i said theres a small amount of OCD about it more so fear that they'll get too dry :/

Yep im gonna veg for at least 8 weeks, still aiming to do the SCRog :thumb:
What does one mean ehen they say im alet them vrg for 8 weeks? From seed or after first week veg 8 then flip w2 12 introduce budding correct? Just double checking i know its a dumb question just trying to dot ts and i.

What does one mean ehen they say im alet them vrg for 8 weeks? From seed or after first week veg 8 then flip w2 12 introduce budding correct? Just double checking i know its a dumb question just trying to dot ts and i.

yeh ill go at least 8 weeks from seed i reckon, then flip. i will see how they go though i won't flip them till I'm happy. the flowering time for these strains is also 11 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom