Thejoey's Groweys

Im not sure joe i dont have pest problems thankfully.. i was just saying to spray the leaves so they dont get too dry they like it moist when they are seedlings they will grow faster.

good to know - might mist them more, i did mist the RC to begin with

Also i have some NPK multiply by Dutchmaster, which i got free with the nute its a foliar spray but i haven't used or know how or if its any good can't find any info on it. ill go grab it now so i can get some more info hopefully.

yeh ill go at least 8 weeks from seed i reckon, then flip. i will see how they go though i won't flip them till I'm happy. the flowering time for these strains is also 11 weeks.
Well looks like werr going to know eacu other fot awhile love watching your babied develope into matute sexy beaches.. lol

yeh. I'm still going to top, some lst and train through scrog. After reading how big these strains can get doesn't seem heaps feasible in my size tent especially without scrog but I'm giving it a shot :)

All a learning curve
Joey buddy we are here for ya bud. You got nothing to worry about buddy.

Joey mate. How is it going buddy! Missing my Australia brotha

Hey bud - its going good :) hbu?

did my usual checks a bit ago and they're still healthy AF haha.... the RC is forming side leaves and starting to take off its starting to look like a plant so to speak. The SL is a healthy baby too, growth slowed a bit now but its only day 5 for her. Will post pics of SL at week 1. The RC isn't stretching at all so my lighting and height I've got at is sufficient. Gave em both a little water, some minor nute for RC and used my turkey baster (haha thanks slow, i think that was your tip?) to extract run off.

Had a suss of the temp and hum gauge and read the highs and lows, when lights are out/its min its at 12 degrees (53.6) and min humidity has been 25% but now were having colder days the humidity has actually risen to 60% and the temp when lights are on are avg 18 degrees (64.4)

Will post a pic of RC next thursday i want its growth to be a surprise for you guys :thumb:

Huh turkey baster what the kind a name os that lmao....
Love it. Sorry its im going to have to google thst shit. Lmao

Buddy your going to do so good this round. Im praying to the bud lords themselves as i speak!

Much loce from canads g

One life... one love...

You need to get those temperature up in veg ams humity too. Lower 70 to 74 in flower with humity of around 40 no more then 50.

Starkiller
420-magazine-mobile1042213829.jpg

You need to get those temperature up in veg ams humity too. Lower 70 to 74 in flower with humity of around 40 no more then 50.

Yeh im not really sure how I'm going to combat these environmental factors. Id really like to bring the tent inside the house but yeh not possible and not mid grow anyways. I may seek approval for the future though! As after we have this grow, the next will be flowering in our summer which can exceed 40 degrees for several days at a time.

Starkiller

= YUM! that looks awesome :)

Back
Top Bottom