Thejoey's Groweys

These plants have been flowering for over 14 weeks! Still not sure how long they are going to take...
420-magazine-mobile1574790598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile297329734.jpg

Considering about a month ago I thought they were a complete write off I'm happy to atleast get a little smoke in the bowl, I've only harvested about 1/4 of one of the plants and it's sticky as fuck and has a nice mango smell to it so that's a bonus
420-magazine-mobile951289249.jpg

Sorry about the minimal yield it looks great though I'm sure it'll be good to smoke

Yeah hopefully it smokes alright, I tried the bud washing technique for the first time, it seemed counter intuitive to dip my branches into buckets of water before I begin drying, curing it.
I did notice the smell became stronger after I had washed them and there was a fair bit of residue and shit in the water. They were dried enough to handle and trim down only 3-4 hours after the wash

Sup guys i know i said id post the RC progress at week 3, but since you saw it 4 days ago it has boomed. Ill be happy if it grows at this spead, its still not stretching etc.

4 days ago

IMG_149326.JPG

Today :)
IMG_150241.JPG

And the SL is starting to show new growth she's a week old today going to give nuts next water same as last plant. very careful and diluted.

SL day 7
IMG_150329.JPG

:thumb:

Awesome Joey she is showing some healthy growth.
Agemon I just followed Doc's budwashing thread - I cut the branches off and the washed them within 1/2 hour

Back
Top Bottom