Thejoey's Groweys

Gratuitous beaver shot...
420-magazine-mobile1806237861.jpg

I have a couple pieces of wood under my pots, but sitting in the run off catch. The plant sits up and drains but doesn't sit in the run off.

See the plant on the right?

420-magazine-mobile689041437.jpg
Nice i use a saucer tray 10 inch or 12 then i put a 6 -8 inch pot plastic. Turn it upside down so air flow can come underneathe pot to have more air flow hitting pot from underneathe then run off just fills on tray gets full keep that run off hice an hr or so and just put it back in. Lol seems to work nicely.

Also not a massive issue if some was to go on the floor, the bottom of my tent is removable (its just a canvas floor) so could always take it out but I'm trying to keep it clean and tidy especially in there
Ya alot of extra water in trays to me anyways doesn't make sense in flowering because lights will create that water to evapourate at thr bottom of tent to raise humity? Talking out loud here?

Yeh for sure it would raise humidity too... Plus i think stagnant water would be a breading ground for germs and pests etc?
Excatly.. .

IMG_149024.JPG

Hey guys please welcome (Sour Lemon) SL to the fam :p

She's growing quicker than the RC was at this age, seems strong for its age which is good. This is day one for her. She was bent over and not fully erect 12 hrs ago and was not visible 24 hrs ago. little powerhouse haha.

Will check in on thursday which will be week 2 over for RC. its doing ok not growing heaps fast, gave 200ml of "water" again today, she drank it up a little better this time which was good to see! The 200ml was half phd water/half my pre made nute solution, so essentially i gave less than 1/4 nute this time round, will give 1/2 strength next water and respond accordingly.

Thanks for your vote joey. Solid bro. Remeber im alwaysxonly a pm away your doing really good man.

IMG_149024.JPG

Hey guys please welcome (Sour Lemon) SL to the fam .

She's growing quicker than the RC was at this age, seems strong for its age which is good. This is day one for her. She was bent over and not fully erect 12 hrs ago and was not visible 24 hrs ago. little powerhouse haha.

Will check in on thursday which will be week 2 over for RC. its doing ok not growing heaps fast, gave 200ml of "water" again today, she drank it up a little better this time which was good to see! The 200ml was half phd water/half my pre made nute solution, so essentially i gave less than 1/4 nute this time round, will give 1/2 strength next water and respond accordingly.
Nice buddy

Sup guys i hope all is well? :)

So the Raspberry Cough is 2 weeks old now, its lagging a bit, am going to slowly increase my nute solutions. But being careful at the same time...any additional tips would be great, i put it down to the cold at night perhaps as ph and ppm etc is all good. I'm liking the set up just want a bigger and second tent already lol.

Raspberry Cough - Day 14
IMG_149326.JPG

And heres both of them together, the Sour Lemon is doing great for day 3. Note the pot on the left is actually a slightly bigger pot as well, the photos misleading.

IMG_149226.JPG

Joey buddy that looks omay on the left for 2 weeks. Hmm maybe try to let it sry a bit more . Ive noticed that when flowering if you let it go a bit longer before water it pushes its roots harder. Idk talking out loud here bro.

Joey buddy that looks omay on the left for 2 weeks. Hmm maybe try to let it sry a bit more . Ive noticed that when flowering if you let it go a bit longer before water it pushes its roots harder. Idk talking out loud here bro.

Thanks buddy and nah you are right I'm trying to hold off on the waters, i did 2 days ago. I have been about every 3. Im trying to push the OCD about it away I've noticed if she drys up more, she responds to the water more for sure.

Back
Top Bottom