Thejoey's Groweys

420-magazine-mobile848348392.jpg

Responding well to her new home, growing slow but steady. A little concerned about the bottom leaves browning on tips. Would this be nutrient burn? Even though I haven't used much? I will give just water next time regardless. It's due for a "flush" so the speak.

420-magazine-mobile848348392.jpg

Responding well to her new home, growing slow but steady. A little concerned about the bottom leaves browning on tips. Would this be nutrient burn? Even though I haven't used much? I will give just water next time regardless. It's due for a "flush" so the speak.
Okay. That also how is cal mag ?

Yeh mate. Just looking into cal mag now. Can get for $28 so if needed will order tonight. I just read that tip burn and slow growth can be caused by calcium and mag deficiency!
Yes under led more in low frequent amounts friend saod it best cheap insurance for plants. Led apparently is cal mag in coco 1 ml per two litres when feed time bro.

Well i did a bit of reading on Cal Mag deficiency and found someone on here had issues particularly with the Mars Lights which i too have. Anyway it could be that but also Dutchmaster Nutrients Gold Line is supposed to have enough in it (I'm using DM gold) . I went ahead and ordered Cal Mag anyway and ill add it into the mix. With the timing of delivery of cal mag, it'll be time to water again with Nutes, after having done one flush. i think this is what i will do... Would this be ok?

Well i did a bit of reading on Cal Mag deficiency and found someone on here had issues particularly with the Mars Lights which i too have. Anyway it could be that but also Dutchmaster Nutrients Gold Line is supposed to have enough in it (I'm using DM gold) . I went ahead and ordered Cal Mag anyway and ill add it into the mix. With the timing of delivery of cal mag, it'll be time to water again with Nutes, after having done one flush. i think this is what i will do... Would this be ok?
Id say yes.. start like .5 ml per two litres i go 1 ml per 2 litre everydsy under my mars lights in coco promix. Not sure if soil would be different then coco. Thay is my only question for someone find that out and kerp me posted please.

Nice pic of the sour lemon.. love those little water droplets. Joey leds cause the plants to need more mag when you are using leds you have to supplement with mag or they will have growth deficiencies like you are seeing. You caught it in time they should be fine but it does look like they are definitely needing it now.

Nice pic of the sour lemon.. love those little water droplets. Joey leds cause the plants to need more mag when you are using leds you have to supplement with mag or they will have growth deficiencies like you are seeing. You caught it in time they should be fine but it does look like they are definitely needing it now.

Thanks for the info guys. I had no idea about this problem relating to the LEDs hopefully it's a simple fix. Calmag will be here in next few days I'll add it for next water.

It works, i use every two waters/ feedings and very few purple stems.
So if I see purple stems ur saying that is sign if lack cal mag bud?

Not necessarily some strains have that natural red or purple tone to their fan leaf stems.. but once it moves up the veins of the fan leaves i would say then it is becoming a problem. My fan leaf stems were always a reddish purple and when it would start to move up the stem like that i would add extra calmag and tapered down to just being in the stem again. Also if you look at the back of your leaves the veins should all be green and if there is any purple its getting bad. I noticed the reddish purple is more on the tops of the stems and veins and not on the bottoms at all so if it were i think it means bad news.

So if I see purple stems ur saying that is sign if lack cal mag bud?

What I'm saying is it worked for me. I found it difficult to find information that specific for the strain that I'm growing so I started to add it. I didn't see much change if any after the first couple feedings so I doubled up the dose and bam all gone. Nice light green stems.

What I'm saying is it worked for me. I found it difficult to find information that specific for the strain that I'm growing so I started to add it. I didn't see much change if any after the first couple feedings so I doubled up the dose and bam all gone. Nice light green stems.
Thank you for sharing that info. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom