First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

lol miwa that shit made me laugh.. i decided against it due to helicopters in my area. ANYWAYSSSSS here are the Northern lights and Critical harvest pics. This critical isnt like anything ive ever seen.. been smoking for a good 9 years now. Ive never smelled or seen anything this potent, and Ive had some killer greens. Its absolutely COVERED in diamonds! SOOOO on to the pics! Oh critical is also rainbow colored? Forgot to mention that!

NORTHERN LIGHTS

7611.jpg

CRITICAL MASS
7714.jpg

RAINBOW CRITICAL BUD
7813.jpg

CRITICAL CLOSE UP
71101.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! How did the Sour Candy turn out? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

The sour candy turned out very nice! The buds were very solid. Good trich content, and a SUPER sweet bubblegum smell. Didn't quite pack a punch as that of my critical but I was very happy with the strain. It was my lowest yielding plant but that's perfectly fine with me! She was healthy the whole grow and produced quality product. I actually moved out to southern California about 3 months ago and I am now growing on a commercial level! Learned everything I know from this site, so thanks to EVERYONE!

Back
Top Bottom