My First Grow

sonzor thanks for stopping by man!

pan4 thanks for stopping by as well!

rc51sport! thanks!

Janx your right man i needed to backup from the ferts i flushed her about 3 days ago just waiting for the water to soak up! she should look better in a week or so! thanks for stopping by!

yessir!!!!! i'm soo ready for round 2, fine looking budz bro, it's deff. been fun following this from start to finish, seems like just yesterday your lil skunks had just popped soil, +rep my brother you did a sweet job!

Pericodaking! thanks for the rep man! i know everything seemed real slow at first but now looking back seems like it only took a couple of weeks lol! hopefully my second grow can also be as fast as this one! also i started another journal check it out!

Already there bro, i'm gonna update my journal in a few as well, I'm just checking up on everyone elses first, I've been outta state celebrating graduation for a few days so I just got back in the casa and man is my inbox flooded!! lol

sweet stuff L8!

looks like you have tons of buds on that babe.
and congrats on your new grow.
im sure we'll see some great things as usual.

ill keep checkin in amigo!

you know what L8 you just made me realize I should probably start a second journal as well, Lucy grew up got chopped down and toasted so technically i'm on my second as well lol

looking great l8night,
how long has it been?
how much longer do you think?,, really wanna see your nugs trimmed and cured..
im sure you do too,,

playafly thanks for stopping by

E-rok thanks for stopping by!

Pericodaking! i encourage you to start it man! good luck!

estranged thanks for stopping by! it has been 64 days since seed! and 55 days of 12/12 should i harvest already? i flushed her a couple days ago..

Harry Red thank you for the kind words!

Should i harvest?

skunkupdate284.JPG

Back
Top Bottom