BabyTrees First Grow!

Cant wait to se the NL
The NL that was outside died to heat as well, I've got two clones from it, but they were taken after flowering started a few days, and the plants so freaking confused and is wanting to flower so no idea if that's a strain I'll end up keeping as it's not really growing well. May end up just getting rid of it and growing some other strains I've got along side some mystic clones for the shed grow when it cools down and I can do a large grow.

Be patient and they will come out of it. Hate to see good plants destoy3d for impatience.
I definitely want to grow it out at least once cause she smells amazing, but I also don't wanna waste too much time, I've got like two months probably before it starts cooling down to get her vegging and growing.

She's gonna be a bastard to trim she's leafy! It's crazy how different sativa's grow from indicas.
Naa. She is getting really frosty now. Pull the fans and most of the other will shrivel up when dry. Some indicas have a large leaf/calyx ratio. Nothing wrong with leaving em shaggy. Makes good joint material.

And no other cola is that leafy

Naa. She is getting really frosty now. Pull the fans and most of the other will shrivel up when dry. Some indicas have a large leaf/calyx ratio. Nothing wrong with leaving em shaggy. Makes good joint material.

And no other cola is that leafy
Can't wait to see it, looks like you're gonna have branches thatre like a foot and a half+ of nothing but nug!

Can't wait to see it, looks like you're gonna have branches thatre like a foot and a half+ of nothing but nug!
Right now she is 2 feet tall and still slowly climbing. [Was 6" flip day] The tallest five branches are 18inches of stacked up bud. The secondaries are 10-14 inches tall. If everything swells up to soda can size colas, we will be happy.

Keep reading people saying too much heat slows flowering but so far she doesnt think she has had too much. Lights ON almost always stays under 85 but she has had some 88 and a couple 90 days. Lights out has been around 78.

Leaves are still dark and there is still a tiny bit of claw in some. But it doesnt change.

I've always heard that hotter temps cause airy nugs, but there are plenty of people that run hot and use CO2, but wow that's an insane stretch.
@Botanical Bondage
I mean. She was clipped at 4 nodes and main bent over and LST, tied and supercropped down.

Attachments

• 20200707_060553.jpg
    20200707_060553.jpg
    915.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20200608_172855.jpg
    20200608_172855.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom