Coloradokid's First Grow!

They're looking great CK:high-five:

Thanks Dirt! They look a lot better once you take them out from under the LED's that's forsure. For a minute, I wasn't really sure how these girls were. I mean they looked fine for the most part, but I definitely know now that I was over feeding them a bit I think before. So it's good being able to work these things out and learn! But now I can say forsure that these girls are loving life
:volcano-smiley:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update - 8/31/16 Day 35 of flower

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? I know I know, an update on these girls was much needed but I'm finally here so let's get started!

These girls have been loving life lately and I'm glad that I've been able to provide these girls with what they need! I'll be honest, when I was first flipping these girls to flower I was very intimidated. Now that I'm half way through, I'm feeling a lot better! Might just be some first timer jitters...

Lastly I made another seed order...:) this time from Herbies!! I figured since they're a sponsor here that I should try them out. And what's not to love when you can get a little discount and some freebies!

Reserva Prevada - Skywalker OG Kush X 6 (fem)

Freebies:

DNA Genetics - Cantaloupe Kush X 2 (fem)
World of Seeds - Pakistan Valley X 2 (fem)
Afgani X 5 (reg)
Delicious Candy X 1 (fem)

Ok guys enough babbling, here are some beautiful ladies for your viewing pleasure:)

Jane

420-magazine-mobile213067388.jpg

Mary(back) Calypso(middle)

420-magazine-mobile1365117215.jpg

Bio Diesel

420-magazine-mobile269277504.jpg

Pure Love

420-magazine-mobile390547374.jpg

Family Pic

420-magazine-mobile644978347.jpg

Would like to see some pics with normal lights and no led lights on. Looking pretty good but hard to tell with the led on. I see some discoloration here and there. Could be some old issues or stuff yet to be addressed. Still for a first grow it is looking good for sure. Just with better "green" pics vs purple pics you might get a expert grower to be able to tell you what they see and maybe adjust next go around.

Would like to see some pics with normal lights and no led lights on. Looking pretty good but hard to tell with the led on. I see some discoloration here and there. Could be some old issues or stuff yet to be addressed. Still for a first grow it is looking good for sure. Just with better "green" pics vs purple pics you might get a expert grower to be able to tell you what they see and maybe adjust next go around.

I'll get some of those when lights go out in the morning or when they come on tomorrow night. Since I pulled them out a day ago(forgot to take pics), I don't wanna stress them by moving them too much. But I will get some tomorrow!

I know the pure love has some kind of deficiency, but haven't been too concerned. And that is just because she's very picky with nutes. But yes she definitely has something to be addressed but I think that's about it... At least that's what I'm thinking, but then again it's my first grow

I can't really see. But if it was my 1st grow I would want some feedback from the pros. You can also look up the cannabis leaf chart and get and idea of what it could be.... maybe... but sometimes it's something else w the same symptoms. I see the temp was 81. That's getting into co2 supplement territory. Many of my nute problems are actually caused from heat. Many factors involved. Adding co2 or dropping the temp helped. Again it looks like from what I can see, I'd be pretty proud bro.

I can't really see. But if it was my 1st grow I would want some feedback from the pros. You can also look up the cannabis leaf chart and get and idea of what it could be.... maybe... but sometimes it's something else w the same symptoms. I see the temp was 81. That's getting into co2 supplement territory. Many of my nute problems are actually caused from heat. Many factors involved. Adding co2 or dropping the temp helped. Again it looks like from what I can see, I'd be pretty proud bro.

Thanks man! So yea the the temp is a bit high but can get it down at all. I'm in the mountain and we have no A/C so it's hard for me to get them down any lower right now. And these damn grow tents suck at trying to keep cool, but the tents are only temporary until I build my GR. Also the 3 LED and t5 create a bit of heat. I think I may add another fan in there and see if that helps. However, I have seen a few LED grows that got to around 82 during lights on and still had stellar results. And then I thought I read somewhere that you didn't have to supplement CO2 until about 86 degrees?

Man it depends on the max. Had grows myself be fine and show no signs of stress up to 86 or more. My grow now shows signs of heat stress once temps get over 83 or 84. Could be the strains but also growing media and humidity and so many other factors. I'm not saying 81 is an issue but could be close, could also be totally fine. Just not sure if that was max temp for you or average and how your plants handle it. Personally once I go over 80 I like to have co2. Just don't like pushing limits. Too much goes into a grow to try to squeeze a extra nutrients into a feeding or ride a high temp too much. To each his own though man, bottom line you journal is still going. Many 1st time growers don't complete the first grow. So much to go wrong. Just take notes and compare to next grow. Find what works for you. For me I use weak nutes and underwater. Better luck that way than trying to use strong nutes and frequently watering. You may find 81 as your favorite temp. Just experiment and keep track of what you do.

Man it depends on the max. Had grows myself be fine and show no signs of stress up to 86 or more. My grow now shows signs of heat stress once temps get over 83 or 84. Could be the strains but also growing media and humidity and so many other factors. I'm not saying 81 is an issue but could be close, could also be totally fine. Just not sure if that was max temp for you or average and how your plants handle it. Personally once I go over 80 I like to have co2. Just don't like pushing limits. Too much goes into a grow to try to squeeze a extra nutrients into a feeding or ride a high temp too much. To each his own though man, bottom line you journal is still going. Many 1st time growers don't complete the first grow. So much to go wrong. Just take notes and compare to next grow. Find what works for you. For me I use weak nutes and underwater. Better luck that way than trying to use strong nutes and frequently watering. You may find 81 as your favorite temp. Just experiment and keep track of what you do.

Thanks for the information man, I do keep a journal that I write every little thing in so that helps me keep track of a lot. But yes experimenting with this is what it's all about! And that what I love about growing, so I'll keep chugging along and learning day by day. Also I think I kinda over did the nutes at first like any first timer I imagine, but I have that pretty under control now. Less is more less is more. Just need to drill that into my head haha. Anyways thanks again for your input, I really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Girls are looking great CK:thumb: filling right up with buds. Low 80s is fine for leds, don't see any signs of heat stress. Keep up the good work man

Thanks Dirt! It really is crazy how fast these girls are filling in. It is like each day I can see the buds fattening up. I'm starting to get super excited for harvest!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok guys so this Durban Relief is looking a little under the weather... Can anyone help me out with this girl?

420-magazine-mobile801375557.jpg

And then I would be asking for help with my Pure Love too because she has a little deficiency of some kind but she's about 15 days from harvest or so, so she will starting her flush:)

Back
Top Bottom