My First Grow

cool I am going to keep them growing and try to make some hash out of them. Have nothing better to do for the next month or so. Yeah i will get some pictures uploaded possibly tomorrow or the next day.

Currently at college. Plan to take some pics of the plants later. Will post them as soon as i get a chance. Should be free later today once i get home or later tomorrow.

So me and my girlfriend have been talking I dont think we are going to move until around August. I am thinking of getting rid of the males and trying to get a group of ladies. My plan is to start 3 of each kind of seed and take a clone of each, flower the clones, and get rid of any males.

pulled the males yesterday and i am getting ready to start a new batch today i will try to update the new journal more often and with more pictures than i did with this one. We have been having computer and camera troubles but i think we finally got those figured out so I am done posting here and i will start up a new journal later today or tomorrow. Going to grow 9 plants this time 3 different strains 3 of each kind to at least try and get 1 female of each. I can only support 3 fully mature females in my wardrobe, so if i come out with more females i have i nice stretch of woods behind my house that the other ladies can find a nice spot to mature fully.
peace for now everyone :Rasta:
RastamanJames

still growing beautifully looking to transfer 2 of them into even bigger pots tomorrow they are really starting to get big now have been in flower for about 5 days now

The bigger the base, the less work you have to do. Also you will not need to use fertilizer if you use the right dirt and transplant at this stage, maybe a dose or two of bloom at the very end before flushing... That will save you $$ in the long run.

Hi RastamanJames

Thank you for sharing your grow with us. Sorry that it ended early.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom