White Widow - First Ever Grow Attempt

Damn it, my timer is fudged its stuck on on.... I didnt even overload it! Has a max resistive load of 3200W and a max inductive load of 480W slightly annoying to say the least

Its the flowering timer, ive gone out and got a cheap pack of 3 for now so will do until I can get a proper one.

Thats a pain noob, my timer is behind a sofa so no chance of that happening for me ive just burned it out by the looks of it

Its the flowering timer, ive gone out and got a cheap pack of 3 for now so will do until I can get a proper one.

Thats a pain noob, my timer is behind a sofa so no chance of that happening for me ive just burned it out by the looks of it

Sorry to hear that. Not enough dark time while flowering is stressful for the girls in flower. It can sometimes trigger a reveg or hermie situation. Some strains handle stress better than other strains. Some plants do just fine, others slow their flowering for 2-3 days and then bounce right back.

Oh boy... not fun... I had a timer that was intermittently not shutting off. It gave me an excuse to snag the timer from the table lamp to replace it. Then I got an astrological timer to replace the one for the lamp. It adjusts gradually based on the time of year so you don't have to keep resetting it when the seasons change. Someday I will use it on my plants to automatically adjust to 12/12 and see what happens. Fingers crossed that your girls didn't stress over it!:thumb:

That timer sounds pretty cool JJ, may have to have a look around for them. Girls seem to be doing fine lucky I caught it on the first night it went and only a few days in to 12/12.

Also have a medical update today, had another seizure today this time has I was cycling on a road traveling at about 20mph, thankfully had a helmet on. Ended up in the ER physically only a few scratches had a CT scan that was normally, ECG normal and bloods normal. Dr referred to epilepsy nurse team so waiting on that appointment, no-one has officially said but its likely the the diagnosis is epilepsy brought on by recent head trauma.

Glad you're ok! That could have turned out not so good without a helmet. I'm sure you have already learned that MJ can be a treatment for seizures. Keep your girls healthy, they are there to help! :thumb:

That timer sounds pretty cool JJ, may have to have a look around for them. Girls seem to be doing fine lucky I caught it on the first night it went and only a few days in to 12/12.

Also have a medical update today, had another seizure today this time has I was cycling on a road traveling at about 20mph, thankfully had a helmet on. Ended up in the ER physically only a few scratches had a CT scan that was normally, ECG normal and bloods normal. Dr referred to epilepsy nurse team so waiting on that appointment, no-one has officially said but its likely the the diagnosis is epilepsy brought on by recent head trauma.

Always wear my helmet when im on the bike, mostly cause im as fast as the cars in a lot of places!

Ive been reading up on the CBD-Epilepsy treatments a bit going to look in to it a lot more now. This truly is a magical plant

:tommy: What time is it???? UPDATE time :)

Give the girls their 2.5 liters of feed and snapped some pics for you all to enjoy :)

White widow is up.

IMAG035719.jpg

IMAG035823.jpg

IMAG035919.jpg

Shes coming along nicely, starting to work up a stink to :) Makes my first grow look proper tiny!

Next we shall take a look at the auto that looks like its gonna have some nice big buds even after the abuse ive given her

IMAG036022.jpg

IMAG036223.jpg

IMAG036128.jpg

She gonna be tasty :)

Suppose we best show of the Exodus Cheese as well!

IMAG036519.jpg

IMAG036622.jpg

And last but not least the seedling

IMAG036819.jpg

IMAG036721.jpg

2nd one is the auto looks to be coming on well, first is the bag seed which hasnt changed much. Ill give it more time to adapt but may pull it as one of the clones has started to develop roots (yea i dug it out of the bottom of the auto pot to check) and will need its own pot soon. The choice is unknown bagseed or possible white widow clone, but as I said ill give it a few more days.

Hope your all having a great day :)

Your White Widow and Exodus Cheese trining are really paying dividends. Good Job. :thumb:

Good thinking on the bagseed. Bag seed is not bad, but you have to maximize your space. The best strain to grow is one that grows well, yields well, and makes you happy after you consume it. Since you clone, I think it's smart to be adventurous about what you try and picky about what you keep.

Hey max, ill save you from looking for what I use.

I mix a Homebase growbag with perlite in a 50/50ish mix add some seaweed extract and use biobizz grow and bloom.
Ive never posted my feed schedule to start is was a drench every 3 days slowly increasing the biobizz grow from when they got to 2 sets of real leaves. Now Ive switched to 12/12 they get 2.5 liters a day, nutes every other day and I should probably do a flush once a week lol

I opened this page up 4 hours ago to put in a little update then had a smoke and here we are!

Not much to update girls had some water, grew a little bigger starting to flower up slowly. Damn I think they are going to be big, theyre about 2-2.5 foot tall!

Welcome Gunnerboy!

Ill help out where I can any questions fire away, if I cant help im sure someone will be along who can :)
As you can see I got a white widow in the cab atm and trying to get a clone to take. My first grow was a white widow under CFL's right at the start of this thread

Back
Top Bottom