White Widow - First Ever Grow Attempt

Well thats been an interesting week....................

Had a seizure Monday so lots of tests to find out wtf caused that, bonus though im off work for a week :)

Got some pictures just after the lights went out today, Ive flicked them over to 12/12 after a week or 2 thats going to go to 11/13.
The one with small flowers is the auto and the WW and EC are turning in to bushes :D

IMAG031624.jpg

IMAG032121.jpg

IMAG031721.jpg

IMAG031819.jpg

IMAG032031.jpg

IMAG031921.jpg

Thanks noob, starting to feel a bit normal again well normal for me lol

Last few days have been crappy, constant cravings of sugar and randomly falling asleep :\ work have been great about it but I think they are a little worried that its related to an accident at work last month where I ended up with a concussion.... As my mum would say, Ive been in the wars

Waiting for a date for a CT or MRI scan should be within the next week ive been told. I think work are slightly worried I might sue them (Im not going to as of right now) so are trying to do everything to keep me sweet, told me to take as much time as I need but tbh Im all ready getting bored stuck at home. Going to go for a cycle tomorrow see how I feel after that Dr said I could at my own risk so will make sure I wear my helmet haha

Thanks for all the kind messages everyone will keep you all updated on it.

Now for a question some of you may be able to help with currently got the girls on 12/12 but was wondering if there would be an benefit of 6/6 so there would be 2 light cycles (stop thinking of tron) in one day?

Thanks for all the kind messages everyone will keep you all updated on it.

Now for a question some of you may be able to help with currently got the girls on 12/12 but was wondering if there would be an benefit of 6/6 so there would be 2 light cycles (stop thinking of tron) in one day?

6/6 would prevent the girls from flowering - most strains need 12 hours or more of continuous darkness to go into flower.

There is gonna be a lot of pictures in this update, 22 I counted!

First things first, ive defoliated some leaves again im sure there is a leaf pixie somewhere that magics them on overnight.....
I also gave both girls some feed, Bio-Biz grow and bloom for a NPK per liter of 6-10-10, 2 liters each for the girls, none for the auto though last time she got some nutes she crisped up bad so only plain water for her.

First up today is White Widow she is 55 days old :)

IMAG032421.jpg

IMAG032627.jpg

IMAG032724.jpg

IMAG032530.jpg

IMAG032920.jpg

Next up is the Exodus Cheese who is 53 days old

IMAG032822.jpg

IMAG033019.jpg

IMAG033123.jpg

IMAG033217.jpg

Diesel Auto, looking worse for wear but still pushing on

IMAG033324.jpg

IMAG033420.jpg

In the bottom of the auto pot im seeing if some clones will take, ive never cloned anything before but one has been in for a week another a few days and the other was put in today, nothing has died so im pretty hopeful.

IMAG033517.jpg

IMAG033623.jpg

IMAG033720.jpg

So thats the main update, I was gifted 2 seedlings because previous person didnt really know what to do one is bag seed and the other is an auto diesel. Both were super stretched so re-potted them both in to larger pots submerged some of the root so expecting some slow growth for a while.

Auto.
IMAG034023.jpg

IMAG034122.jpg

Bagseed.
IMAG034222.jpg

IMAG034321.jpg

These are the pots they came in

IMAG034423.jpg

About an inch and half tall and an inch wide, but no worries here they are in their new home in what is going to be the CFL starter cab

IMAG034626.jpg

And finally if anyone was wondering what mix I use, I use a mix of Soil from a grow bag then with these additives

IMAG033821.jpg

IMAG033916.jpg

I add a handful of the seamix in to each pot then go for around 50/50 on the perlite and soil well mixed. I add a handful of sea mix when potting up as well.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

will keep an eye out for any of the little buggers, both are well away from flowering area and I did re pot into fresh soil very little of what they came to me in was used.

Back
Top Bottom