Zombiez First Ever Closet Grow

zombiez

Hi all! So here it goes, this is my first post and we're gonna start it off with a grow journal. Been a reader for 3 months, got all the info of here to set up my grow closer and start my grow.

I've germinated via the paper towel method, and have 4 total plants now growing. 2 are Lowlife Ak 47/Hindu Kush the other two are Thai Haze Skunk, free seeds that came with purchase.

Current setup: have 7 46 watt cfls currently running (adding 200 watt cfl, huge mofo, on its way). Using fox farm ocean forest soil, and also using foxfarm Grow big nutes.

The pics are the new setup the lights used to be in a pvc box lined with foil, but the light were to far away from the plants i chopped it and left the top and now have the light hang right above my babies! They two thai haze are a month old and are really small, most likely because of lack of light, but now have it close and also adding that 200 watter!!

This is my first grow ever so any advice is appreciated and needed!

Grow setup:
phpRe9WJyPM.jpg

tmpphpSCOCtH.jpg

zombiez

So just got in the 200 Watt CFL, the thing is huge! It about the size of my dog, which isn't much, but for a bulb its saying alot.
200wattcfl.jpg

Here are some updated pics of the plants, the lowlife are staying super small even with the added cfls. They have started to show little hairs but are only 3" tall, there auto-flowering but they seem extremly small, maybe they will grow when i switch to 12/12 in the future.
lowlifes.jpg

Here are the Thai haze, they have really grown since adding more light and starting nutes.
thaihaze1.jpg

thaihaze2.jpg

Here's a new groups shot of the plants.
group13.jpg

I've been worried about heat and not enough oxygen getting to the plants, as the plants are in a closet. I can leave the door open during the day to get fresh air coming in(and I have a fan running also), but during dark hours it remains closed. I guess it will be alright during vegetative state (18/6), but worried when switching over to flowering(12/12). I'm thinking about removing the door and probably just get some plywood, cutting out a hole and putting a couple cpu exhaust fans in. Any other advice or suggestions?

better flower those thai haze/ skunk soon are they Mr.Nice?
if so expect 16 weeks to 5 months to flower, and 3 X the verticle growth once you turn the lights over. On the bright side there will be such huge colas on it that it will stay short if you dont tie it up as it will bend over like crazy from the weight.
:grinjoint:

sounds like a good idea with the door :clap:

lookin good and keep on keepin on

16 weeks of flowering? thats a long ass time, could be pretty accurate for sativas though, which you've got. Ill be following this for sure, you have some skinny fingered sativas in there, give 'em love! Good luck and i think that would be better for ventilation with the plywood, try to cut holes on the bottom for the intake and top for outtake as heat rises!

they lookin very good bro. dont listen to them about it looks a little dry a little dry isnt that bad of a thing its much much better then a little wet like most people usually do. myself included on overwatering them. keep up the good work dude.

Thanks for the input guys. I stopped by my local Armstrong's this morning and picked up some sea tea (GrowMore Seaweed extract), perilite, and some stalk sticks to hold the plants.

Here's a pic of some brown spots on the leaves, not too worried about it, but does anyone know why?
thaihazeleaves.jpg

Back
Top Bottom