First Serious Closet Grow Setup, Medical Quality Attempt

Sabevissia

Well, this is my first journal and first serious closet grow all in one. I am working with the below information and setup, images below that.

Plants: (now these are what the other patient told me, not 100% sure though but next grow I will got seeds for to know for sure what I am growing)

Left 2: Great White Shark
Second From Right: Space Bomb
Far Right: Pre-98

For lighting for their veg time I am using Sun Systems Sun Blaze T5 High Output Florescent fixture, about 20,000 lumen strength I believe.

For their neuts I am using FloraNova Grow 7-4-10. The soil is a Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with some additional perlite though I think I may have been a little light on the perlite this time around but I can fix that for the next grow. I am currently using a 18 hours light, 6 hours dark time frame. I got these clones on 2/6/2013 and have just now fed them for the first serious feeding (I feed them too early but it was a really easy feeding).

Currently I am planning on feeding 1 to 2 times a week, watering every other time, so basically I will feed, water, feed, water and so on.

I also am using mylar paper on the walls/side for to help reflect some light back on the plants. I will get this better setup for the next round.

For their flower stage I have 3 Sun Systems 150 Watt grow lite fixtures HPS setup, ready to go on the side. All I have to do is switch out what is setup to get the new lighting system going (they are on the side right now). I also have FloraNova Bloom ready to go for their flower stage of life as well.

Ok so all of this info above, now I would like to say. Anyone has any useful information or critism they want to add feel free, please don't flame me though for anything or start any flaming of anyone else in this thread. Just looking to hopefully replace having to take 100MG of Morphine and 24MG of Diladiad a day so I can definitely use any useful information on how to make this successful simply with what I have here/can easily get. Thanks for posting and hope you enjoy my grow experience here, this being my first real grow at this point with any neuts and real lighting.

Well, things have been going great. I am just now starting to flower them finally and they look wonderful, will have pictures later tonight.

I just realized now that none of my other images had come through so here is one of the originals I still had from when they first started growing.

I messed up my pictures but will try to get them back up here. I am getting ready to start some selective harvesting now, have stopped feeding them nutes as well.

This first selective harvest won't be with any flushing at all, so I am taking very little as this is more so or less a test at this point for me, trying to figure out what is going to end up working best for myself and my wife (we are both medical marijuana patients due to health issues).

As for my nutes I was using Florabloom at 3 Tsp per gallon twice a week at the end.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Unfortunately I ended up loosing all of my pictures and got pretty pissed off about it, thus I had not been back to post (picture loss was on my own side, not related to this site just to be clear lol).

The grow itself actually turned out decently though I did not get an exact weight it was 1 to 2 oz per Great White Shark, then about 2 to 3 from the Space Bomb, the most coming from the Pre-98 surprisingly (I thought the Space Bomb was going to be the big one). When I get my next grow going (have to relocate first) I will be doing a new grow log with the new setup.

Back
Top Bottom