My First Attempt

Beautiful.... but you could have baby man hands ... I don't know... just saying... scale ... jkjk I'm fuckin' with you, they look great. Really exploding in flower!
XxKitty
Fucking baby man hands...Get the fuck outta here.....hahahahaha. I'll compare them to a soda can or something when the lights turn on here in like....5 hourd.

Fucking landlord must have shut the heat off or something....down to 65* in the tent today while the lights are off. They come on here in an hour and a half. I hope things warm up a little!!

Cannakitty....is this better?? .

420-magazine-mobile1433571332.jpg

Also - is there a home brew I can make to kill fungus gnats? Ends up the clone I got has them and I'm not very pleased about it...

Ok I just went through this. You need to let the top 1"-1 1/2" dry out then water with peroxide it will kill the larvae in the soil 1:4 ratio some yellow sticky traps for the adults. That will get you started but to really get rid of the dam things you need to get mosquito dunks/bits and water with that mixed into you normal watering patterns. Also cinnamon in your soil should work in till you get the dunks. Hope that helps!!! Live-Love-Learn

Ok I just went through this. You need to let the top 1"-1 1/2" dry out then water with peroxide it will kill the larvae in the soil 1:4 ratio some yellow sticky traps for the adults. That will get you started but to really get rid of the dam things you need to get mosquito dunks/bits and water with that mixed into you normal watering patterns. Also cinnamon in your soil should work in till you get the dunks. Hope that helps!!! Live-Love-Learn
Thanks for the info...Thankfully the fungus gnats are way old news.

Day 19 of flower. Everything seems to be going fine. I did some trimmimg, the girls are running out of room in this tent. Can hardly see the "tower" fan anymore. Finally figured out the girls haven't been getting the proper amount of mag. So I mixed up some Epsom salt in Ph'd water, along with some "recharge" stuff I picked up at the grow shop. Can't say I've ever seen the leaves so dark green before. Not sure if it was the mixture of both, or just the recharge stuff, but they definitely look a lot happier and healthier!!!

420-magazine-mobile1713574785.jpg

420-magazine-mobile608343699.jpg

Finally got off of my lazy ass and did some trimming. 4 indica plants are definitely the max I'll ever go in a 3x3 tent, that's for sure. I think after this run I'm just going to do 2 and run 10 gallon pots instead of 3, and then of course veg them for a lot longer & top them. A co-worker gave me some GSC seeds...gonna see if I can get them to sprout

A co-worker gave me a few different seeds, so I figured what the hell. Why not try and germinate them....I put the 2 purple diesel in a glass of water for 36 hours...both seeds sunk to the bottom...I put them in planters with soil...a week later, nothing. I dug up the seeds and they hadn't even sprouted. So I tossed em.

So I took the 3 girl scout cookies that he gave me, put them between some wet tp (didn't have any paper towels) in a zip lock for 2 days in the cupboard....annnnnd well, looks like I've got 3 more kids to raise .
420-magazine-mobile1411379903.jpg

Looking good dude;) a mixed auto garden is always best.i grow in same 3x3 and defo 4 plants max 3 gal pots for me.tried 6 last run amazing yield but a wild jungle hard to handle and few buds lost to rot,so 4 all the way from now on .good job and best of luck;)

Back
Top Bottom