My Perpetual Journey

A few pictures for your viewing pleasure!!

The 56 remaining survivors!!
20171230_223622.jpg

The MoMs soaking it up!
20171230_234438_HDR.jpg

The 2 surviving Skypilots!
20171230_234517.jpg

Man killin it. But do u hand water every two liter bottel? Man wr have to love this hobby when we see what we put ourselves threw for success!! Great work my friend!!

That sog is rockin it!

Wait till it really starts kicking in!! I love SoG just not the work involved lol.

Man killin it. But do u hand water every two liter bottel? Man wr have to love this hobby when we see what we put ourselves threw for success!! Great work my friend!!

It really isn't to hard. Each container gets 1 cup per day atm. The plus side is I get to visually inspect each one for any issues and catch it early enough to correct/save. Peace!!

Keeping the sog level is the ticket.

Near impossible running 2 strains, each with 2 slightly different phenotypical expressions... It's fun tho!!

After this run... The plan is some (not sure how many) 8 heads manifolded for some shrubbery action lol.

Update Time!!

Ladies are doing well. I purchased a couple more strains for the vault, Cookies N Chem and Blizzard Bush!!

I cleared the very bottoms to help make watering easier. Peace!!

Left to Right of tent!
20180103_221259.jpg

20180103_221307.jpg

20180103_221317.jpg

Nice shot to slowly watch them fill in/out!
20180103_221244_HDR.jpg

Perfect for watching the tops fill in & swell!
20180103_221100.jpg

What's your process for watering?

One at a time!!

Sorry had to say it. There are 7 trays in the tent. Each tray holds 8 plants. The trays are what they use to ship the pop bottles in. I have other trays I use as tables in bins. Water each 2 liter with 1 cup of nutrient solution and then go play a couple rounds of CoD. By then runoff is usually complete. Grab new tray and repeat. Easy peasy!! Get to enjoy two hobbies at the same time!!

Okay I figured it was something of that nature. I'm doing a SOG in my secondary flower tent. 9-12 clones in 1 gallons. Let them fill in a tad more than yours then flip. Hoping to get a half to a pound.

I'm not too sold on dripper kits. Seems like lines clog so manual feeding it is. It's now I'm feeding my 4x4 as well. Except I have a flood tray.

Okay I figured it was something of that nature. I'm doing a SOG in my secondary flower tent. 9-12 clones in 1 gallons. Let them fill in a tad more than yours then flip. Hoping to get a half to a pound.

I'm not too sold on dripper kits. Seems like lines clog so manual feeding it is. It's now I'm feeding my 4x4 as well. Except I have a flood tray.

It can get crazy at times. I was planning on a possible flood tray but it's easier for me to continue doing it like this. In truth I gave up SoGs because of the extra work involved. That being said I've harvested between 10 - 22 grams per 2 liter in some previous runs in perlite hempies.

10x56=560 n 22x56=1232. Unfortantly only those close to the light (600 hps) at the time got to 22g. Will be interesting to see this round with a more even light distribution.

Water slowly and just water till runoff starts. This way you can avoid over watering the strains that drink less. All plants are not created equally even if they come from the same MoM. Peace!!

Man planned craziness at its best!! Great work and glad to have u back!! Cant wait to see what u pull from this grow!!

Thanks Pino!! Hope to be somewhat helpful in between the chaotic moments of my life lol.

Share your personal thoughts on final yield!?!

Back
Top Bottom