My First Attempt

Gotta full house eh?? So do I! I might have to give out pot plants as EASTER gifts at this point! Good luck. They look happy!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Lol I'm not quite to the point of giving plants out...Good to hear you're doing well!

UhhhZz.... Def know that feeling.... when I look at my initial 'plan' in my journal now I'm like wow...

How did I get here? (Talking Heads style)

*Letting the days go by, let the water hold
Me down. Letting the days go by, water flowing under ground. Into the blue again after the money's gone. Once in a lifetime, water flowing under ground*

Thankfully.... this IS my beautiful life ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I intended on my first grow starting in a computer case....went to the grow shop to see what they had for lights....came home with a grow tent and lights...whoops. lol

Anyone have any ideas to what is causing this little bit of yellowing on a few leaves? It started before I even started giving them nutes. Now that I'm feeding them it hasn't seemed to change. As in its not getting any better or any worse...
420-magazine-mobile1304225325.jpg

Just a little update on my 5 girls. I've got everything in 3 gallon pots. 2 of them I put in cloth pots to see how they do.

420-magazine-mobile406227334.jpg

420-magazine-mobile138456077.jpg

420-magazine-mobile437269431.jpg

420-magazine-mobile16072680.jpg

My crazy ex decided she needed to take a knife to my tent....Ohhhh the energy It took to stay calm...

420-magazine-mobile2122788562.jpg

Finally got off of my ass tonight and put my tent up on some milk crates. Being as the floors are heated in my apartment, it made for a difficult time keeping it under 85* in the tent and my apartment at 67-70*. And that's running 1 Mars Hydro 600, not a HID settup.

On top of that I moved the 4" Hurricane fan back into the tent. Have the carbon filter directly connected to it and it exhausting out into the living room. I had it settup on the outside of the tent to try and help with the heat issue, but it didn't make a difference, plus I am sick and tired of listening to the damn thing, so back in she went. Finally I have a quiet livingroom....

Anywho. Just another update shot. I believe this brings it up to like....a month and 5ish days from seed. Somewhere close to that anyways..

All of my girls are happy and healthy. Even the little baby carrot seedlings are growing well .

420-magazine-mobile2054346575.jpg

Well I'm down to 4 plants now. The gf went postal last night and destroyed/killed my staviva plant...On the bright side I started my new job today, at a local gardening shop!! Super excited, plus I get a discount on all of my growing stuff!! Definitely the right job for growing weed!! Lol

Well I'm down to 4 plants now. The gf went postal last night and destroyed/killed my staviva plant...On the bright side I started my new job today, at a local gardening shop!! Super excited, plus I get a discount on all of my growing stuff!! Definitely the right job for growing weed!! Lol

Ok... dude... this is one of those fool me once shame on her... fool me twice.... well... maybe you shouldn't have the wifey over until she has balanced out her meds...

Now I have been a crrrrazy bitch ... especially in my drinking days... But...

Killing a living thing because one is throwing a temper tantrum raises the level from 'crazy bitch' to 'sociopath'.

Ok... dude... this is one of those fool me once shame on her... fool me twice.... well... maybe you shouldn't have the wifey over until she has balanced out her meds...

Now I have been a crrrrazy bitch ... especially in my drinking days... But...

Killing a living thing because one is throwing a temper tantrum raises the level from 'crazy bitch' to 'sociopath'.
The plants and I are looking for a new home, that's for sure. They seem to be her "go to" anytime I do something like breath wrong, or stupid like that. It used to be my cell phone would get shut off all of the time. Now that I've got my own plan she can't do that.

You're not the first to give me advice like that. And I know what needs to be done, it's just a matter of time and $$. Renting up here is stupid expensive and I haven't worked since September....

Wish me luck!!

Couple updated on pics of the 2 indicas I have left, and the 2 "Blue Dream's." I think this coming Sunday night/Monday morning I'm going to switch em over to flower and let the fun really start!!

Do I need to do a 24 hour period of darkness, or light before I go 12/12?

420-magazine-mobile698712409.jpg

Nah, there weeds. Turn them bitches. Although they are Alaskan seeds. Ha ha.

I'm missing the joke...lol.

I believe he is suggesting that because they are Alaskan seeds they would take on qualities necessary to live above the arctic circle... with many days of straight darkness in winter. If that were true, then they would also enjoy the opposing phenomenon of 80 days of straight daylight during summer....

Hrmm...

xxKitty

I believe he is suggesting that because they are Alaskan seeds they would take on qualities necessary to live above the arctic circle... with many days of straight darkness in winter. If that were true, then they would also enjoy the opposing phenomenon of 80 days of straight daylight during summer....

Hrmm...

xxKitty
Good morning. Yes, as a younger man who enjoyed my Summers in and around Anchorage, I never got tired of how fast everything grew with the 23 and some change hours of sunlight. Kitty as usual is correct. It seemed more funny last night. Even with more poor spellen'. Imo just flip em.
Guage

Definitely don't have straight days of darkness where I live...lol. I think our shortest day is around 4-5 hours of daylight. And yes close to 24 hours of sun in the summer.

But I'm not growing outdoors. My settup is indoors and plan on keeping it that way. I don't want to deal with pests. Plus I live in an apartment. It's hard enough to grow indoors, let alone in the "front yard"

And sounds like the lights are going to get flipped this coming Sunday. I need to do a little trimming tonight or tomorrow before I do so. There are quite a few fan leaves that need to go .

I'll get some pics of the girls after I do a little trimming. I'm limited to what time I can work in the tent, as my 11 month old like to "play" around/in the tent when I have it open. I make her wear sunglasses when she's in the same room. That Mars Hydro puts out quite the light and she tends to want to stare at it....

Stopped by one of the local dispensaries today "Pakalolo" My first time being in one since they became legal a while ago. Definitely pleased with the product! Hopefully my plants turn out half as good...lol

420-magazine-mobile967698064.jpg

Here is some "Alaskan Blueberry" was their highest level CBD bud they had atm. I will say, definitely helps with my chronic back pain, and after work this week my legs & ankles aren't throbbing. (This was a gram. A couple Buds disappeared before this pic was taken...)
420-magazine-mobile256693136.jpg

After I picked that up, I stopped by one of our local "head shops" and picked up this Vape pen...or box...or whatever it's called. I will say for $85 I'm definitely not impressed. I haven't tried dabs or oil yet, but it claims to do dry bud...and it doesn't do that very well at all.

420-magazine-mobile684130396.jpg

Back
Top Bottom