My First Attempt

Just a small update. While it's -35*F outside these little guys are growing along nice and happily!!

420-magazine-mobile1607323733.jpg

420-magazine-mobile878265152.jpg

Now the clone on the other hand...has been pretty sad sense it was given to me. I'm trying to keep it alive and make something of it, but I think if in another week it doesn't look any better it's going to get tossed.
420-magazine-mobile499527138.jpg

Well I got my new Mars Hydro 600 in today, and I will say....HOLY SHIT!!!! Talk about an AMAZING upgrade from the 250 watt 2700k CFL bulb & reflector setup I was using. Only plugged in for a couple of hours and I can already see how much my 3 girls have perked up and are thanking me!!

Thank you to the people who recommended this light!! Definitely the perfect light for my 3x3 tent and 3 plants. I MIGHT order a 2nd one...but for now we'll see how just the one works. Thanks everybody!!!

. . Heyaaaa. . SO glad you like it! I would feel awful if I told you to buy something and you thought it was total shit!!!! I still have my seedlings under my 300. Still not decided what lamp I am going to add for flower... in addition to my two 150watt cfls I got... I don't know. I am toying with the idea of buying the Mars2 700 and dedicate it to a separate flowering tent and keeping my 300 and its cabinet for vegging. I am not sure yet though. Depends on a couple things. So glad you are happy with your 600!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I fed the clone some "soul synthetic grow" which is full of N. That was about a week ago. Just been ph'd water sense. I'll give it some more food right now..

So if it calls for 5-10 ml for 1 gallon of water, how much should I put in 2 cups of water? Also I'm ph'ing to 5.8-6.0. Is that ok? My tap water comes out close to 8.0 so that's a little strong.

Oh MY! What a difference! The clone is looking better and the other two are fat little fuckers aren't they! Do you credit the improved health to the new LED or the nutes u used?

xxKitty
I honestly think it's the LED....I swear after they get 6 hours of sleep and that light comes back on they're all new plants everytime!! Lol. I'm sure the nutrients have helped a little too...

Well I think I've got about as much as I can possibly get into my 3x3 tent. Got the 3 girls into their big pots yesterday, and added a light mover today. I think I'm officially done adding and messing with things. Just happy to see my babies are growing strong!!

420-magazine-mobile1982735787.jpg

Thanks man. It's funny to look back almost 2 months ago at an empty tent to what I've got now. Definitely spent a lot more than intended...Being unemployed and all. Lol

UhhhZz.... Def know that feeling.... when I look at my initial 'plan' in my journal now I'm like wow...

How did I get here? (Talking Heads style)

*Letting the days go by, let the water hold
Me down. Letting the days go by, water flowing under ground. Into the blue again after the money's gone. Once in a lifetime, water flowing under ground*

Thankfully.... this IS my beautiful life ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom