My First Attempt

Right?? Gotta use a grinder, then pack the tiny ass little "bowl" and then wait for it to warm up, for MAYBE 3 small hits. And the battery doesn't last for shit.

I went and spent $10 on a small metal pipe that I shoukd have just purchased to begin with.

Did a little trimming on the girls today. Their getting switched to Flower tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile324808594.jpg

Did a little trimming on the girls today. Their getting switched to Flower tomorrow.

Looking good!!!! Good luck!!!! May mother Mary Jane bless your grow!!! I'll be switching in about a week as well. Exciting times!!! I'm sure your girls will explode with the cycle change!!!
XxKitty

I'm hoping so Kitty!! I've finally started to use cannabis to help deal with a opiate addiction I've have for 10 years or so, along with Suboxone. And I will say, it's definitely helping with the cravings and pains. Been fighting this demon for a long time and as of 4 months ago I have been winning the battle.

Excited to be able to grow something that will help fight one of the worst addictions. Pain pills are a mother fucker. Definitely ruined a lot of my life.

Anyways. Sorry for the pity story. Thank you for the kind words as always! They're growing bigger and better every day!!

Right?? Gotta use a grinder, then pack the tiny ass little "bowl" and then wait for it to warm up, for MAYBE 3 small hits. And the battery doesn't last for shit.

I went and spent $10 on a small metal pipe that I shoukd have just purchased to begin with.

LOL...so, after I bought the pax and the wife and I tried with all our might to get a buzz, found out it needed the temperature set higher after a visit to the store. Anyway, I bought a pack of cones, loaded them up, and that was great for 2 days. Shipped the pax home and it's been sitting on a shelf ever since.

So my girls have been in flower for 3 days now, and I noticed my 2 blue dreams are starting to turn really light green. I have everyone a good flush tonight just to make sure they're starting out on the right nutes for bloom.

Is this normal for flower time, or do I have a deficiency of some sort? The only thing different is these 2 plants are in cloth pots. Everything gets fed/watered on the same schedule. I'm using "soul synthetic player pack" nutrients, and am following the suggested guidelines that came with them.

Any help guys??

420-magazine-mobile2034310691.jpg

420-magazine-mobile115277732.jpg

I did notice my 2 indica plants are doing the same. Just not nearly "as bad"

420-magazine-mobile1852296280.jpg

I'm hoping so Kitty!! I've finally started to use cannabis to help deal with a opiate addiction I've have for 10 years or so, along with Suboxone. And I will say, it's definitely helping with the cravings and pains. Been fighting this demon for a long time and as of 4 months ago I have been winning the battle.

Excited to be able to grow something that will help fight one of the worst addictions. Pain pills are a mother fucker. Definitely ruined a lot of my life.

Anyways. Sorry for the pity story. Thank you for the kind words as always! They're growing bigger and better every day!!
Awesome bro I have been on suboxone for over a year now and I also had an opiate addiction I was taking 80 plus tablets a day before moving to the subs which I will soon hope to quit I'm on 24mg in the form of three strips under my tongue daily I hate it but the weed has been helping me alot like yourself so good on you bro for getting this far I know how hard it is which is why I haven't started stepping down but after reading your post I don't feel as anxious about the whole idea . . thumbsup keep strong

It's not a pity story at all... it's a story of hope. No apologies necessary. I love hearing stories of true change. We CAN change... even when it seems the world has given up on us. I will have 4 years dope/oxy/etc free this summer... about the time of my first harvest coincidentally! I have found the actual growing process very therapeutic as well... kept my normally very low winter spirits in check this year... having something new and exciting to look forward to everyday.

And of course the plants look good.

XxKitty

As far as the color irregularities you are seeing since the switch... have you looked at it under white light??? The LEDs have a tendency to show every little inconsistency. It may just be the normal color of new growth under white light... but I am not as far along as you. I am making the switch to flower this weekend. :)

Flower day #......5?? Lol. I think. Gave the girls a good feeding of flowering nutes. All seems to be going well. The "yellowness" has seemed to slow down, and look more normal after the flush from the other day.

Definitely wishing I'd bought a bigger tent...

420-magazine-mobile81039077.jpg

On a really odd note - anyone here grow carrots? I had an extra pot, and the gf wanted to grow something else along with my plants....so we decided mini carrots.

Wtf am I doing wrong??

I used some random soil from walmart (wasn't miracle grow) and planted them according to the package the seeds came in. I've only been giving them straight water since they sprouted and sprinkled a little bit of "Jobe's organics all-purpose" fertilizer on top of the soil. That hasn't seemed to make any effects other than smell horrible.

I'm going to try some liquid fertilizer. Or should I just start over?

The blinds are open during the day so it gets...12~ hours of "daylight" and then about 6 hours under the cfl at night. Am I giving them to much light??

420-magazine-mobile1266876167.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1009913759.jpg

On a really odd note - anyone here grow carrots? I had an extra pot, and the gf wanted to grow something else along with my plants....so we decided mini carrots.

Wtf am I doing wrong??

I used some random soil from walmart (wasn't miracle grow) and planted them according to the package the seeds came in. I've only been giving them straight water since they sprouted and sprinkled a little bit of "Jobe's organics all-purpose" fertilizer on top of the soil. That hasn't seemed to make any effects other than smell horrible.

I'm going to try some liquid fertilizer. Or should I just start over?

The blinds are open during the day so it gets...12~ hours of "daylight" and then about 6 hours under the cfl at night. Am I giving them to much light??

420-magazine-mobile1266876167.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1009913759.jpg

I lived in a very arid climate east of the Cascade mountains where they grew a metric shit ton of carrots. I watched them grow every time i went fishing i would pass by.)which was a lot when the salmon and steelhead are running) I was amazed how dry they would let them get. When they would harvest, out of the ground came palettes and palettes of carrots as far as you could see. IMO i would let them dry out a little and as the weather allows take them outside to "temper" them. expose them to cold and some of that quality Alaskan sunshine. Light green growth on my MJ was just rapid new growth BTW. Great Job . Your new Boss is lucky to have such a passionate employee in his or her shop.
:thumb:
Gauge

My boss runs/owns the planting nursery that I work at. About 60-70% of the employees "grow" or so I've found out lol. I'm the definite newb. Everyone there has massive hydro setups at home, where I'm in a 3x3x6.5 tent, in soil, with 4 plants lol

I ended up dumping the carrots in the trash. The soil I got from walmart had fungus gnats, so that went in the trash as well. We started over last night with good soil that I know is good, being as I've got 4 cannabis plants growing in the same stuff .

Back
Top Bottom