My First Attempt

I didn't take any pictures last night...but the overdrive stuff definitely seems to be helping!! Looks like I'll have to start tieing up some branches...The buds are getting big

Day.....oohh 55 of bloom or so. Been flushing for a few days now. Things are looking good!!
420-magazine-mobile16820504.jpg
420-magazine-mobile832025542.jpg

I got these seeds from a friend. All I know is their Indica plants. I have no idea what kind. A friend of mine said they smell like Sour Diesel...I have no clue. Is there a way I can do some sort of test that tells me what kind they are??

How do u guys get such easy access seeds. Anyone wanna send some autoflower seeds. Seem they are nearly impossible to find haha.
And generally how long from seed to harvest does it take

Ive lived in the same town for 27 years....I know the right people to ask. And I don't have any auto flower seeds. Sorry. Order them online. Super easy to do. Google my friend.

Well I've had all 3 plants cut and hanging for a week in the tent. Tonight I got everything trimmed up and put into jars. Of course my lay ass forgot to take any pics....but I did weigh everything!!

Both Indica plants (unknown strain) I got about 40 grams per plant, which I'm more than happy with for being my first grow!!

The 2 Blue Dreams that I got as clones on the other hand...Well 1 died about 3 weeks before harvest and the one that did survive I got about 13 grams off of. And it's by no where close to looking or smelling as good as the 2 indica's. I knew from day 1 that they weren't going to produce. Just the way they grew like grape Vines and were supper skinny and all. I dunno, I had a bad feeling and let's just say that feeling turned out right.

To end this journal on a good note, I clean out the tent and put the 2 girl scout cookies I've had growing in the closest for a month or so. I guess this one will be "My first attempt round 2"

Thanks for everyone who followed along and for all of the help and advice. I've been slacking on posting and following your journals (Canna, akmomma, the others I'm forgetting...) And I'm sorry about that.

Anyhow. Thanks again to everyone who followed along for the past 4 months. It was definitely a learning experience!!

420-magazine-mobile1659776378.jpg

All 3 of the jars were almost full a couple days ago. But to give people an idea this is the amount of bud I got from the 2 Indica plants. The 1 blue dream that "lived" only produced 12g's.....I ended up giving it to a friend. He said it was really good, bit I'm thinking he doesn't know what actual good weed smells/tastes/feels like.

Here are the 2 GSC girls I've had growing in the closet. I started them from seed. I topped the taller one of the 2 last night. Cut about 6" off. She was stretching like crazy and I knew if I continued to let her go like that I'd run out of room in my tent. Don't mind my daughter, she's my little gardening helper. She absolutely loves helping me with the plants.

420-magazine-mobile1970645546.jpg

You can tell in this pic where I topped it.
420-magazine-mobile684688483.jpg

These are the first sativa's I've ever grown. Definitely different from the indica's. I started feeding them like I did the indica's and after 1 feeding the leaves are showing signs of nute burn. So looks like I need to cut back even more. Oh well. It's a learning experience for me.

420-magazine-mobile1615020513.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom