My First Grow

Do you have a magnifying loop, these are pretty cheap. The threads linked below, and pictures kind of walk you through the decision making process. Generally, most of the pro's I've read say that whenever you think it's ready - wait another week

when-to-harvest1.jpg

Pictures on when to harvest: Trichome colours

Trichome development and harvest time: how to get the best high

Cool Janx!

Soniq420! thanks for the pictorial! i like it! and i have flushed once? about 5 days ago

fluroman! thanks man i going to have to check that out!

troop! thanks for stopping by!

Pitviper thanks for the support! and im a lil confused about the post count? lol

Pericodaking! thanks for stopping by!

I decided to chop some of the buds off, i also left the main cola. Was this a good idea or...?

skunkupdate288.JPG

Ch0d4! thanks for stopping by! And i will let ya know how they taste!

pan4 thanks for the rep! i appreciate you man. And i will defenitley check it man! thanks!

indosmoke! thanks for stopping by!

Pericodaking! i will!

L8
Seems like everyone thinks you are doing a fine job. How do you feel about this grow? How do you like how the buds look? How do they smell to you? How do your trics look? After every grow I have to ask these questions of myself. Usually I remember what I had before the 1st grow and know what I have now is tons better.

Sometimes at the end of a grow I think too many leaves turn yellow and the I wonder how much longer? I also wonder about the health of my plant. Or if I did do a good job. I try to ponder what have I learned and how can I make things better next time. Having a journal like you do is very helpful. I jotted notes in my "SpecialNotebook" and learned from that. As well as , well for me, I write things down so I dont forget.
I have been encouraged by all the gowers that create a journal, and maybe will do one in the fall.
SOmetimes I get discouraged easily, but usually bouce back after sometime in the outdoor gardens (flowers veggies fruit)
Funny tho, after 7-8 grows I have noticed each one is different than the other, they taste different, they smoke different, they smell different and grow differently from each other even in the same environment. Many variable can change the outcome. I learn new things all the time...
SO
How do you feel?
Peace and love,
Fineas
o<

Back
Top Bottom