My First Grow

So how did the smoke turn out L8?
Just read through this thread and it took forever lol, and was wondering how the smoke smoked.
Good Growing..:peace:

What up Rev, I haven't seen L8 on the site for quite some time now. We're all hoping he's in good standing where ever he may be. :peace: brutha

Yikes...didn't realize he hadn't been on in so long. That's the thing about internet forums as you never know what's going on on the other end. Hope he's still safe. Over the years I've seen other forum-mates get arrested or die but that's only because other members knew them and could report or they had family members who had the p/w to log on in case something happened.

Some people actually keep a list of sites and s/n's with p/w's on a USB drive or something and keep it locked up only to be opened in the event that something bad happens and they can't get on to let their online buddies know what happened. I've considered doing the same but haven't actually done it yet.

I'll keep L8 in my thoughts this evening, hopefully it's nothing like what we're thinking.

Anyone with lost password can write to us at Rob@420magazine.com and we can go through a reset process after verification.

We did hear from l8t about 6-7 weeks ago and everything was ok

Thank you for the advice fasts102376, haha i like the young grasshoppa thing Be IRIE, that fish emulsion thing sounds like a good idea i think im gonna have to try it. Oh and i started using off the regualr miracle grow soil should i buy the fox farm soil too instead?

Just make sure you leach and flush them really well if you use fish emulsion within 3 weeks of finishing or your buds will taste like fish and be very nasty
I only mention this as a friend of mine made the mistake of using fish emulsions for the last week before leaching/flushing but plants finshed faster then expected so he was only able to leach for a total of 6 days. So imagine taking a toke off a blunt that tastes like its just dried and ground mackeral.
Its not a pretty picture.

Hey wuz up man i dont want this journal to be in the abandoned journals!!! such good info! Sorry fellas ive been working in and out of town havent had time for much but work! sucks but gotta get that money lol! Sorry if i just bailed out but please move to completed!

Great looking buds.. i went through most of your journal.. 52 pages now.. so what was the break down did you switch to the 12 12 after 2 weeks or 3? and on the 12 12 schedule it took you 2 and a half months to harvest? what was your total weight once dried and cured?

I just started mine about a week and a half ago.. so im trying to figure out when i might want to start 12 12cycle.. this is my first grow with HPS so im hoping it goes faster then my previous which was with CFLs.

carbon blue i did go 12/12 after the first month i believe and it worked fine for me! And your grow should be faster with hps! Good Luck!

Hey L8, great journal bud! The ONE thing I was curious about was your curing process.
What did you do to dry them first?
And how long did you cure them in jars for?

I'll have to check out your next journal. Peace brother. :goodjob:

Hey Dude, Nice Grow. You did great especially with those lights. The guy who is talking about miracle grow not being so good needs to try it for himself. I finished my first grow about 3 months ago. I got an AK 47 clone and made it into 14 plants and made her my mother plant. Here's what I used to make an awesome very expensive and high quality grow. I started with Miracle Grow Moisture Control potting soil and used Peter's All Purpose Plant food 20-20-20. I cloned them in Rock Wool cubes, then moved them into plastic 16 ounce party cups. Then transplanted them into 3 gallon pots. Everything went well through the whole grow. I fed them 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water every other day until the last week. I wasn't very happy with how much product I got in the end (14 ounces= 14 Plants). I actually did another grow about 10 years ago with 50 plants but ended up with an Hermaphrodite at the end. I started those from Bag Seed though. Those grew to about 6 ft tall. Anyway, out of 6 of us that started an AK crop, mine ROCKED. I got so many compliments and was in Very High Demand. I was out in less than a week...lol. No one even came close to looks, smell, or potency. The guy I got the stuff from spends so much money on nutrients and was pissed to find out I used miracle grow and peters...lol. He has had over a dozen crops and spent so much money and has even came close to me in strength, looks, and smell. Total investment in soil and food..$25. I will start a thread and post pics. Don't let anyone trash Miracle Grow. kIt works and it works Great. As long as you flush the plants properly (4 gallons per plant) the fert/chemical taste will disappear. Keep up the good work. BTW...I used a 1000 Watt SunMaster Metal Halide light. Peace Out :)

Should i harvest?

skunkupdate284.JPG

Awesome grow dude.

Back
Top Bottom