My First Grow

I think I lost them from either insufficient temperature and or using pete pods and the plants are no taking a sufficient root. My 4th plant seems to be forming leaves but cannot stand up on it's own.. ??? kinda wierd since I look at pics here and they are all standing up on there own.

I think I lost them from either insufficient temperature and or using pete pods and the plants are no taking a sufficient root. My 4th plant seems to be forming leaves but cannot stand up on it's own.. ??? kinda wierd since I look at pics here and they are all standing up on there own.

If you can get some pics up, that would be great, it'll give us a better idea of what's going on so you can correct it and be on your way to enjoying the fruits of your labor
this should help out a bit
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Good luck!:ganjamon:

Hey Joe...just updated my Journal with a new set of pics. I've now got pics from three completely different setups in my trail-and-error system of growing. I just turned a large closet into a nice little grow that can hold plenty of personal smoke (like a year at a time). Keep looking at other grows and go buy some books. If you need suggestions on a couple of GOOD reference books, let me know. We all do pretty well about trying to help fix each other's probs before they get to far gone.

Here's the pic of my last live start 1 of 4. He can't seen to stand up on his own.
052409002.jpg

052409001.jpg

Joe.....go get a good book. Barne's & Noble usually carries "Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" by Jorge Cervantes. Your poor seedling there is starving for light and could use some more support. Add more soil around the stem, cut an 8-12in piece of straight wire coathanger, and loosely bread tie the stalk to the wire. Then....add more light. Otherwise the color seems to be ok, so it should live through. But I wouldn't transplant that one for about 2 mos. 1/2 gal of soil per month of growth. Hope it helps, man.

yea its all good im going thru some tuff times my self dont have a steady job so i work with 3 diff people doing all kinds of odd jobs never know what ill be doin or where. and the money isnt even that good i never got time to relax . i havnt posted pics in a while either i might have to start my grow over mine are not doing the best but the second time around ill know what not to do this time thanks to all the wonderful peeps on this site

Back
Top Bottom