My First Grow

dutchmasters thank you for being understanding i do feel bad though because i havent posted the pics but i will the week for me is almost over hopefully i wont be as busy next week thanks guys.

BuBBaDank! good luck on the finals as well!

Drojo! good luck to you as well! very nice to see we have some very smart members! only if all of america knew that mj doesnt actually make you dumb! it actually makes you smart! lol

Drojo! good luck to you as well! very nice to see we have some very smart members! only if all of america knew that mj doesnt actually make you dumb! it actually makes you smart! lol

Thanks l8!!!! im actually in nursing school, i got 1 class left after i take this final on the 28th...

My final on the 28th is for Medical Surgical Nursing Pt. I
then once i pass this class i move on to the last and final class......
Medical Surgical Nursing Pt. II (the sequel lmao)

Sorry its been a lil while since i have updated! glad to announce that my week has been a lil less busy and i am gonna have those pics up for ya tomorrow first thing when i get out of work. Thank you everyone who has checked up on the grow and sorry for my delayness of posts and pics. Also have more updates kinda shocking a lil. Well since i was busy and all i decided to give one of my plants away but kept the other. I kept my favorite, also in the process of giving it away i had to take the scrog off. Also dedcided would be less stress for the plant and now by its self more light andn less heat. I will have pics up of the remaining plant. Not to worried that i gave the other plant away. Because im currently germinating 4 seeds. Already sprouting im gonna get the cups ready with soil maybe tonight or tomorrow i will also have pics of that. And im going to try 12/ 12 with these seeds. Thanks to all!

Ughhhh same here!!!!!
I have a final on the 28th!

ouch, my brain now officially hurts, finally emerged from under the books that were trying to bury me lol, only two finals left to take on thursday!!! whoooo hooooo, and then the world will have another MJ loving/supporting/advocate college graduate on its hands muahhahaha!
:nicethread: more pix please!!! haha, great job L8, i think you'll deff. enjoy growing 12/12 from seed, being able to identify males after only up to 25-30 days is fantastic, just keep in mind they won't get too big, so put a few under soil! (and maybe one in water?):cheer:

I just lost my 2nd plant of 4 so far. I think the cold weather (Below 70f) has killed them. I have moved my grow light much closer to the other two in hopes this will help energize them.

ouch, my brain now officially hurts, finally emerged from under the books that were trying to bury me lol, only two finals left to take on thursday!!! whoooo hooooo, and then the world will have another MJ loving/supporting/advocate college graduate on its hands muahhahaha!
:nicethread: more pix please!!! haha, great job L8, i think you'll deff. enjoy growing 12/12 from seed, being able to identify males after only up to 25-30 days is fantastic, just keep in mind they won't get too big, so put a few under soil! (and maybe one in water?):cheer:

amen to that brother. cal 2 and advanced physics and microbiology kicked my ass this semester. Im glad its finally over and i can dedicate all my time to my plants and the new freshman coming in the spring.

there is s problem with a hostage situation being used to raise plants, studies show that Cannabis is the only plant that can develop Stockholm syndrome. the problem is that it is a gay Stockholm syndrome which will cause the plant to change sex from female to male, causing a problem in production but an increase in the plants overall size.

You, sir, are hilarious. Where have you been all my life?

Hey l8, I see you are on the Hospitality Team now. Sweet, I think they got the right person for the job.

You're doing a gr8 job l8, just wish you would put up some more pics. I had to go all the way back to page 35 before I found some. Nice journal otherwise, very entertaining.

I just lost my 2nd plant of 4 so far. I think the cold weather (Below 70f) has killed them. I have moved my grow light much closer to the other two in hopes this will help energize them.

High Joe, do you have a journal? We'd love to follow your exploits

The rule of thumb for light is as close as you can get without it being too hot for the tips (put the back of your hand at the tips when you move the light, if you can keep your hand there without moving it, it's just right)

Back
Top Bottom