Second Day In Flower

Loggerjoe1

Ok guys and gals. First off i neglected the journal for the veg stage of my grow, second please excuse the puncuations as in no good on computers. But I figured i would at least keep up with the flowering. Pictures on the bottom. Ok so i have 6 sour D that i got from crop king amd due to my fault. Out of the first 7 i got only 2 popped. Crop king was amazing enough to send me 7 more free of charge and all 7 popped.

Amywho, 2 of the sour D are 3 weeks ahead in veg than the others. I also pucked up a F1 white buffalo and an F1 remedy(15%CBD -1%THC) that a friend wanted me to get seeds from putting Tiresias mist on the 2 ...yes they are all going to be kept together. But sprayed away from eachother.

So anyways i started my first seeds in early August and the second set late aug. I belive i let my plants get wayyy to big for just going into flower. The 2 big ones are 33" in i belive 15 gallon pots. And the rest of the sour d is at 18" on 5 gallon pots. I am growing under 2, 4 bulb t5 and one 90 watt led. ( i plan on picking up an 8 bulb t5 this friday)

I fed them bloom nutes today. I used bio deversity and fet the ones in a 5 gal pot half a gallon(except for #7 witch i gave a full gallon to see if it effected it diffrent.) and the ones in a 15 gallon pots a full gallon.

I have tons of questions being as this is my first grow, like did i wait too long to flower, i know ill need more light but was wondering if that extra half gallon in the small pot matters. ........well regardless, any advice is appreciated. Here yall go.
20161023_2030431.jpg
20161023_203105.jpg
20161023_203043.jpg
20161016_180343.jpg
20161016_180355.jpg

And just fyi. I have topped all of them as they grew. The first and 3rd picture are of 2 of my sd that are in the 5 gallon pots. One of them is 5" taller than the others.

Ok checked them this morning to make sure there was no nute burn from their first bloom feeding and everything look fine

Back
Top Bottom