Sour Lowryder 2 Auto In 8 Gallons Of Soil

Started her LST today

20200415_174614.jpg

Since my 5 gallon square nursery pots that I will be using in this 2x4 tent are back ordered a few weeks I figured I would pop a single Sour Lowryder 2 Auto from New420guyseeds in 8 an gallon pot that was to be for a tomato plant and see what happens.

It is a 6-9 week strain so should not take too long. When the 5 gallon nursery pots get here, I will start one in there as well.

2.5 days in and she is already out of the ground. I put her in the soil directly into the 8 gallon pot Thursday night.
Hell ya man...! I’ve been waiting for this one. I’ll be along for the ride.

Nice might as well grow something while you wait. This how thing messed me up got stuck with a bunch of clones now I have a tent full of a bunch of small plants in flower and having to wait until they are done now
That happened to me my last grow. It’s the last time I pull a bunch of clones for people. Lol!

17 days. from seed.

20200412_223722.jpg

And found a preflower with a pistil today while applying the colloidal. Looks like it is a confirmed female.
Man those go fast!

Thanks Adam, welcome aboard!

Here she is with the flash. Then a look at the LST. I will likely only train a little bit more and then let her go. This one is supposed to be short, so LST is likely not even really needed.

20200418_234728.jpg20200418_234840.jpg

Hell ya man...! I’ve been waiting for this one. I’ll be along for the ride.
I saw the journal title and was about to tag you. Haaa haaa. I'm waiting on my seeds to come in. Looking forward to growing this.

I'm joining in for this one @CigNv ! An amazing looking little gem you've got.

Awesome! Would love to watch along!

I may even share if others want to join as well. Of course at their price of $3 a bean it is hard not to just grab some. Actually even a little less with their 420magazine discount.

20200419_014303.jpg

Of course at their price of $3 a bean it is hard not to just grab some. Actually even a little less with their 420magazine discount.
I only picked up 3 of these on this order. I picked up small packs of a lot of different varieties. I foresee an addictive seed collection problem... :laughtwo:

I only picked up 3 of these on this order. I picked up small packs of a lot of different varieties. I foresee an addictive seed collection problem... :laughtwo:

You have to just go with it, no need to fight it. I have three more orders coming in a week or.

20200419_022434.jpg20200414_233255.jpg

oh, starting to see a few nanners on her too where I am putting the colloidal. woot! Should hopefully have some pollen by next week or close to it.
This is something I want to experiment with. I don't fully understand the process actually. LOL. Did you make your own colloidal? Or did you purchase it? Is there a journal that walked you through step by step on learning how to start that process? There will be a few plants I would really like to get some pollen from so that I can create some of my seed. I just don't know if I'm ready to add yet another aspect to this year's grow.

Back
Top Bottom